Monday, February 20, 2023

Don't worry, be happy!

I am coming here after 9 months approximately. It's not that I have not thought about it. Everyday I think of writing because everyday something or the other comes to my mind which I could put it in words here but then...!

"All problems are illusions of the mind." ~ Eckhart Tolle

As a kid I started writing my diary and then when I started using computer for work, writing in a diary stopped and blogging took over that space. It's a habit and not just habit but a way out for me. I feel good when I talk to my blog, it's like talking to your trusted buddy.

At times, mind wants to be that buddy and it takes over the space. I have often realized how in my mind I am dictating and mind would absorb it all. I felt good for a while because I got busy hence mind-blogging worked out. 

"The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make a heaven of Hell, a hell of Heaven." ~ John Milton

There is always a juggle between blogging and mind-blogging just like how one wants to hold a book to read versus audio book listening. One goes back and forth and I feel that is what has been happening with me all this time.


"All the things that truly matter, beauty, love, creativity, joy and inner peace arise from beyond the mind." ~ Exkhart Tolle

Let's talk about present since we are in 2023. The new year started well with family and friends. I was in Vegas on 1st January 2023. I have come to an understanding that life is not all about taking stress but being stress free. We all work hard to earn our living and one should but there is also something called self-care which I feel our generation is catching up now.  I am really grateful for my good genes for good health but it is very necessary for all ages to take care of self not just physical well being but mental too. 

"The mind can calculate, but the spirit yearns, and the heart knows what the heart knows." ~ Stephen King

Often in the rat race we forget, job, position, money, promotion all this is meaningful only if you're alive and healthy. One should be in present and enjoy the moment that is my mantra but I also don't take stress unnecessarily. I do used to worry to prevent things but with time realized that we can only save what we can rest we are not sure, so why worry?

Don't worry, be happy!

~ Dawn

No comments:

Aadujeevitham -The Goats Life

  Aadujeevitham: A Review with Breathtaking Scenery and Mixed Emotions The much-anticipated Aadujeevitham (The Goat Life) finally graced my ...