Wednesday, May 09, 2018

Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength

The fear of dying is not that much as much as fear of losing is, why?
Because we are well aware that dying means it’s a complete dead end and it won’t matter to us anymore if anything happens.
It is totally different while you are alive, how deal with day to day activities and incidents. Based on these I always feel human is not futuristic at all because we are always worries with our immediate requirements and how to fulfill them.
How come we don’t worry everyday about driving our car to work or whatever our destination may be? Because driving a motor car is more dangerous if we are not careful and can cause damage to self and others, that’s more chaos yet without much thinking we take our car keys and walk out of the door with the confidence that we will be back home. We even tell our family, dog and everyone that see you in the evening. But then we worry about what if I lose this job today or tomorrow? What if I am not able to pay my mortgage? What if I am not making money? Will that make a huge impact? Or will I survive?

“People become attached to their burdens sometimes more than the burdens are attached to them.” ~ George Bernard Shaw

I would say leave all that worry behind, when we cannot control something, not even death then why worry unnecessarily about anything?
If things have to happen then it will happen, and the consequences will be seen and mitigated accordingly then. I truly take this guidance from my Dad because even when someone pick-pocket a large sum money from his pocket, my Mom was concerned about the money that is gone and my Dad was like it’s gone so no point in worrying. All I look at it as that money was not meant for me.
So easy, phew! I also agree with that why worry about something which is already gone? And why worry about something which has not happened yet?

Be worry free and live life every moment ~ Dawn

~ Dawn

No comments:

Aadujeevitham -The Goats Life

  Aadujeevitham: A Review with Breathtaking Scenery and Mixed Emotions The much-anticipated Aadujeevitham (The Goat Life) finally graced my ...