Friday, December 31, 2021

I have a lot to be thankful for. I am healthy, happy and I am loved !

Dear friends, my inspiration and my go to people,

I would like to thank you all for being in my life one way or the other. Whenever I have opened my heart here, you all have encouraged and inspired me through your beautiful comments, likes or sometimes by just visiting my page.

Thank You.

"Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses." ~ Alphonse Karr

This post is my last post of this year and I want to finish telling everything that kept me away from you all for few weeks.

My new beginnings started for me in September 2020. Yes, I wasn't even expecting as my life was moving on peacefully. But if you ask me, was I happy? You may not get the answer in yes, but it didn't do any harm to me and it did keep me and my family happy. 

But tell me when you think of Your happiness, what You want in life, there has to be something that should keep you sane and happy because that is what is going to keep your mental health stable and your inner-self peaceful. Believe me its not money that is going to give you that but if that comes along too, then no harm.

"The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you're not going to stay where you are." ~ J.P. Morgan 

I was working in this company but I always felt my potentials, my experience was not fully being utilized though I am getting paid well but is that what we all want? No, at least not me. I want to learn new technology that is going to be our future and be part of programs that will make the world a better place through the products, process and engagements.

A scientist reached out to me in mid-September after reviewing my profile on LinkedIn. As I said above I was not looking for any opportunity outside but I was open for all possibilities and hence I responded to her message and we decided to talk on the phone for thirty minutes.

That thirty minutes of my meeting took me through an entire loop of interviews. Did I try my best? Oh heck yeah! I studied hard for this and all other interviews.

"Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago." ~ Warren Buffett

By the time it was result time, I got a phone call saying everyone liked me and wanted to offer but the position itself doesn't exist anymore. C'mon!!! I tried to get the real answer but that was the real answer and guess what I was so good that they asked me to pick positions within that company so that they can hire me.

I felt this is blessing in disguise. Indeed something new was waiting for me and it had to come through. Finally, with everything going I accepted the offer and joined this amazing company on December twentieth of this year.

I hope you understand why I was away and was not regular. But, yes you all are always in my heart and mind.

Thank You All.

"For the yesterdays and today's, and the tomorrows I can hardly wait for - Thank You" ~ Cecelia Ahern

We all know 2020 was a chaos monkey and 2021 was literally like this squirrel - we were trying to balance life through out one way or the other. Vaccines and Boosters were giving hope, people were getting out meeting family and friends, partying for the time that we lost in 2020 and what not. We were balancing life by wearing mask and yet do everything that we did pre-covid.


Until this very end of 2021 another variant started threatening people's health and life across the globe and once again it reminded human race to stay at home and be safe.

Yes, it has been tough and I believe together we all can bring it a bit easier for all of us by taking the vaccinations, the booster and by wearing mask all the time when we go out. We all are responsible and we must take that seriously because here it's not about who is strong it's about who is ready to be a human.

"Celebrate endings, for they precede new beginnings." ~ Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Dear friends for me when I think of 2021, my best times was when I was with nature. I still feel my Half Dome hike is still the best highlight for me from 2021.

Let's hope we all get to be sailing safe into 2022 and yet create many beautiful highlights that keeps us happy and sane and safe everyone.

My best wishes to all of you in this 2022 New Year, may you all be happy, healthy and peaceful with your loved ones.

Think of the under privileged ones and help wherever you can because we only become successful when we take everyone along with us.

Happy Healthy New Year 2022


"No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again." ~ Buddha

with love

Dawn 

Note: Now you can listen to the audio version of my blogs in Hindi on the UshaDawn Hindi Podcast on Google, Spotify and Apple Podcasts. Check it out and new episodes uploaded every day 3 AM Pacific Standard Time.

No comments:

Aadujeevitham -The Goats Life

  Aadujeevitham: A Review with Breathtaking Scenery and Mixed Emotions The much-anticipated Aadujeevitham (The Goat Life) finally graced my ...