“For today and its blessings, I owe the world an attitude of gratitude.”

Friends...since my childhood, my birthday has always been a big celebration! I guess my parents did celebrated it in grand and the routine went on...years went by but my celebration I remember used to start a month before the actual date :) and I was surprised this year...I was reminded about my birthday (which is like a shock to me as my birthday comes as the falls end and winter begins so you can imagine ...lol)...when I received a friend sent me a gift and on the same day I got my birthday card from my parents....this year is a unique one I must say :D



“It is not more surprising to be born twice than once; everything in nature is resurrection”

And I owe a lot to all my near and dear ones....for wishing me best wishes it started more than a week ago and today it started early morning 6.15 a.m. :)
I find myself very lucky to have such loving people around me to love and bless me for all the good things in this world

I am happy and content!!! I love you all my dear ones ~ Thank you is so small try to get into the depth of it for my sake ;)

“The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.” ~ Eric Hoffer

Comments

Bombayite said…
fizakutty,
happy b'day... cake kidr hai :))
priya said…
Happy birthday to you and I am a little late...
bombayite: yaar I tried to add the cake the one which you sent...but on the blog it was a block of black screen...dont know why?? :( thanks for everything dear...am still thinking ;) havent decided yet :D
Cheers

priya: thanks dear and nothing is ever late if its from your heart ;)
Cheers dear
rachana said…
hii dawn!! belated happy birth day!
may u have more and more pleasures in life!! all my best wishes for you.enjoy!!
Keshi said…
Happy Birthday sweet sis Dawn! Wow another year passes by...now it seems I have known u all my life.

HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!
Keshi.
Kumar Chetan said…
:( i cud not wish u,
happy b'day and keep smiling, i guess i have been missing many things
Manish said…
So how was ur B'Day celebration ?We need another post for that.
rachana: Thank you so much dear for such lovely wishes
keep smiling
Cheers

keshi: Hey dear sis…hugggggggggs to you missed you dear!
Yes indeed that’s why I felt like making u my sis ;)
Thanks so much dear
Cheers

kumar chetan: Thanks for the wishes and yes indeed you are too busy…
cut the crap and get some breathing for urself ;)
Cheers dear

manish: its was a blast and am still full with food :D…
another post…well the celebration didn’t stop with that one day…so its continuation part is during the weekend ;)
Cheers dear
trueblueone said…
Hi,

U have developed a wonderful blog, it is amazing radha Urseld and me share the similar interests, even I prefer Javed bhai and Gulzar, hariharan and Sonu etc. Nice to be in the same company.

Regards
trueblueone
trueblueone: Welcome to my blog and Thank you so much for the encouragement! I am glad to see another bead getting into the string :)
Please do come again
Cheers

Popular posts from this blog

Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after

“Best friends are the siblings God forgot to give us”

“Behavior is a mirror in which every one displays his own image”