Friday, August 03, 2007

“The busy man is troubled with but one devil; the idle man by a thousand”

Lately its so busy at work…they say early to bed early to rise…yes rising early is a fact for me but not early to bed!

“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” ~ Dale Carnegie

In all these…there were things that were happening around and my mind kept saying this is a good topic for my blog and things kept on piling…!! Today something happened and I just couldn’t stop writing this to myself ~

“I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” ~ Jimmy Dean

Recently one of our friends was flying from Phoenix and he got late though boarding took place on time…! The question came up then what delayed the flight, and the answer was that – just when the pilot was about to take-off the plane in the air, he remembered that the passenger’s luggage they forgot to board hahahaha! I first thought must be a joke…but then it was said that…literally on the run-way plane was running with its speed to takeoff and suddenly it was slowed down and started turning back! First people started worrying when the pilot announced – Sorry guys we have to go back as we got to load the entire passenger’s luggage!!!!

The entire situation reminded me like traveling in a bus :) ! It seems after 45 minutes delay when the flight started taking off someone asked if the fuel is filled… lol! That was the joke of the day!!

“I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect.” ~ Oscar Wilde

Well, in between all this I moved from one apartment to another …still needs to unpack! As you can see my busy schedule didn’t allow unpacking everything.

“You owe it to everyone you love (including yourself) to find pockets of tranquility in your busy world.”

At work…I just gaze at my biker colleagues…when they all come in and go ….those sexy bikes…keep me tempting…! My temptation can be very well guessed by my colleagues when they see the sexy Ducati in red picture on my Office ID profile.

It happened so that this colleague of mine took me to show his bike…! I had a chance to sit on it….boy!!!! I was numb for a while. It’s a mesmerizing feeling…nostalgic!!!

“We all need to look into the dark side of our nature - that's where the energy is, the passion. People are afraid of that because it holds pieces of us we're busy denying.” ~ Sue Grafton

They all give me all kinds of details of where to get the bike and the places where one can go to ride….!

Today my experience I just cant express….but hope these pictures will depict the drop of my emotion and feeling..

“Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.” ~ Gloria Steinem

When I was driving back…I was on my bike in my thought! I did race couple of cars on the freeway (highway) and finally a good bye with my stranger racing buddies on the road.

I just remember the song….I believe I can fly….. ;)

“Get excited and enthusiastic about you own dream. This excitement is like a forest fire - you can smell it, taste it, and see it from a mile away.”

13 comments:

krystyna said...

Hi Dawn!
Very interesting, really a good topic for post. Sounds as a joke. Btw I couldn't imagine be without my luggage.
“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” - it's true, love this quote.
Good luck to you!

Keshi said...

Im always busy...cos that buries alot of negative thoughts.

:)
Keshi.

Priya said...

Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.” ~ Gloria Steinem

!!!!!

Luggage without ya... Don't wanna think myself in rages:)

SeePearrl said...

voww....awesome pics there!

I believe i can fly too! :)

Kalyan Panja said...

lovely pics & really some wonderful thoughts. Its just about following our dreams...!

jagadeesh said...

back after a break, i am!! :o) i was trying hard to look busy all the while!! :D

I loved the flight joke! So these things do happen!!

Take care, and dont day dream too much while driving!! ;o)

Raghu Ram Prasad said...

Your pictures are always mind blowing....Your imaginations are positive nature...

Shruti said...

Interesting post...

And riding a bike feels great, gave a sense of freedom..

Take care

Michelle said...

awww...i'm glad u had fun despite ur hectic schedules...u deserved it!

Keshi said...

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY Dawny!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

janaab agar masruuf hain to aap ko gamgheen hone ki bhi fursat nai milti, acha hai, masruuf raho aur mano ya na mano, Bullet 350 ki shaan ke saamne ducati bhi feeki hai

Art said...

Busy-ness is a part of modern life it seems... unfortunately. Be sure to carve out some "me" time!

Dawn said...

krystyna: Thanks dear …am glad you enjoyed the post
Cheers

keshi: :D…sometimes being busy is helpful it will keep you away from trouble :D
Cheers dear

priya: :) thanks for your comments dear
Cheers

white forest: We all can if we decide…don’t you think so? :D
Cheers dear

kalyan: Thanks for appreciation, yes you said it true! Good luck with your dreams
Cheers

jagadeesh: Thanks…have you seen Guru..? there he asks for more sleep but here I guess since we cant sleep more day dreaming is the planning ;)
Good Luck
Cheers

raghu ram prasad: I am thankful for those kind words :D
Thanks for coming here …do come again
Cheers

shruti: You got it what I mean :D…thanks dear
Cheers

michelle: Thanks dear…I love it
Cheers

keshi: Thanks dear…I guess am late in replying..my apologies
Hugggzzz

kumar chetan: baat to sahi kaha aapne…oosi ka mehatva hai jo aaj ho aur hamare paas ho ;)
Cheers buddy

art: Dear you have absolutely mentioned the right thing…and yes I do keep that ‘me’ time out or else I would have gone crazy by now :D
Hope ur doing good
Cheers

We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead!!!

This year, right from its inception, has unfolded with a profound sense of intrigue. My surroundings are bustling with noteworthy events – t...