Monday, January 05, 2009

“Courage is fear that has said its prayers.”

I am coming back after a long gap. Many reasons to add to it, as work one aspect and besides work when it was holidays I spent some quality time with family and travelled a lot.
As much travelling increases your knowledge about places, it teaches many things about life too. Just like how you can be high and topsy - turvy in a roller coaster ride and the next moment you are down holding your breath as if the heart is trying to slip into your stomach!
Yes, it is fun when you think of such rides in Disney or other entertainment recreations but when this is with life; it is very tough to digest.

“If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.” ~ Buddha

When I say ‘tough’ it is not just mere a word believe me it is hard. I don’t remember when was the last time that I had tears in my eyes for a friend…well, that tells that my friends are doing good as far I know! But this friend of mine, a very sober – soft spoken…believe me I have often thought in my own mind as how this friend of mine would be talking if she is mad at someone or if she wants to scold her kids…believe me I have not figured that out because this person is never like that.
This person has a gem of a heart which is always thinking to help others and yes, she did care for me how I can forget that!!!

“In prayer it is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart.” ~ MK Gandhi

All I want to tell my friends out here is my this special friend is going through a bit hard time and I want you all to pray for my friend’s happiness, peace and good health. I know my friend is strong and tough and I am proud of her for what she is.

“Love life and life will love you back. Love people and they will love you back.” ~ Arthur Rubinstein

8 comments:

Suresh Kumar said...

Tough times don't last long, only tough people do.

Here's praying to God to give your courage to change the things and serenity to accept the things that cant be changed.

krystyna said...

Very true Suresh's words!

Your lovely friend will be in my prayers.
God bless you, dear Dawn
and
God bless her!

Tarun Goel said...

Prayers and peace

Art said...

Welcome back and prayers for your friend!

Keshi said...

Im praying for ur friend...dun worry, every good/bad phase is only temporary. Life is like that.

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

starry said...

Praying for your friend.For her to be strong in these troubled times.Happy new year to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

My prayers too for your dear friend Dawn!

Unknown said...

My prayers are always for all those who stand and fight.Troubled times will soon pass too.

We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead!!!

This year, right from its inception, has unfolded with a profound sense of intrigue. My surroundings are bustling with noteworthy events – t...