Monday, November 11, 2013

I am riding with the moment… :)


The clouds are crazy
And the wind very breezy
I see the sun a bit fuzzy
As he can’t come out so easy
I love the hide and seek
The clouds and the sun playing!
As the season changing
As the years are passing
I feel a bit of tingling
The happiness is clinging
The friends and the loved ones
Holding me so near
The joy for togetherness
Have no end in the universe
Each birthday passing
Gives me a satisfaction
The journey of life
I am riding with the moment
Taking them along with me
Not worrying about tomorrow
Yet living in the present
Embracing my kids
Who make my life worth
With the man whom they call dad
It’s beautiful to live this life
Where I am still a passer-by ;)
Waiting for each station to pass by!!!


~ Dawn

No comments:

Aadujeevitham -The Goats Life

  Aadujeevitham: A Review with Breathtaking Scenery and Mixed Emotions The much-anticipated Aadujeevitham (The Goat Life) finally graced my ...