Thursday, January 02, 2014

The simplicity in Identity

Happy New Year wishes to all my friends.

New Year has come again and it's running into its teens now. Today I met a friend at work, it was our casual meet after last year. Since our lunch was done, we went for a walk and it was good to know a person whom I felt was a normal, down to earth and simple.

I meet many people in life, through many avenues and its rare that you think about that person when you are alone. It's not that I didn't think of other friends… all my friends are dear to me and I often think about them when they are not with me…but this one left with the deep thoughts as the person's simplicity amazed me.

Talking about many things, about life, health, music - it felt like talking to human. After a long time I felt connected to a person where I felt their pain is my pain. Their happiness is mine and so are the thoughts too.

As we discussed things about life, eating habits, I felt there is a similarity in thinking too.




Felt good to be connected with this person and I see that simplicity of this friend is what has made me a fan.

I feel more connected to life and human than machines and each time someone gives me that feeling - I wish to thank for that reason or purpose that brought this opportunity to be friends.

My new year post starts with happy and grounded notes.

Life is simple, its only we who let it remain simple or make it complicated.

~ Dawn

No comments:

Aadujeevitham -The Goats Life

  Aadujeevitham: A Review with Breathtaking Scenery and Mixed Emotions The much-anticipated Aadujeevitham (The Goat Life) finally graced my ...