Thursday, February 01, 2018

Romancing my Moon!

                                                                  Picture Courtesy: Archana Singh

My craze for my moon, yes I can call him as 'my moon' because it's been long time since I have been loving him. The journey started from the small window of the jeep, bus, truck, you name it and it was through eyes that we both used to glance at each other. In the beginning it felt as if we are trying to know each other and at times he made me feel that it's only me who is there for him. Yes, it was him who made me feel that way otherwise, shouldn't I shut the door and go to sleep at night like everyone else does? 
After saying goodnight to him through my eyes when I used to go to my bed, through the window he would make sure I am tucked well and sleeping sound and he didn't stop there. He slowly started walking into my dreams and look he has captured my heart fully. The days and nights that I used to think about him whether I was going to college in the bus or walking to the grocery store, a thought used to sneak in, 'what if he just one day comes in front of me'?

"Love is when you look into someone's eyes and see everything you need" 

The days have gone and years have passed but the passion and love has deep rooted inside that now I don't feel that he is separate from me. He is mine and hence the closeness and my right on him. I think we have established that understanding between us because it's our eye language through which we chat and express feelings to each other.
The night before eclipse, he was right in front of me as if just came up behind the mountain to see me. I was also fully excited to receive him with my eyes and started taking his picture. I told him I may not be getting up to watch you when you will be trying to please me in various ways. I didn't even set an alarm. But whole night he kept me awake. 

"If you have never lost your mind, then you have never followed your heart"

Like a zombie I was getting up each hour to see him and each time I saw him I took his picture. The whole night went by and early morning when I saw him filled with love in red I hugged him and slept in my bed. All that time I was whispering to him, about how he kept me follow him all night even though I didn't plan to.
He was smiling and caressing me while saying that, this was all for you so how can you not be there when I am romancing you!

I believe he is there for me and one day I will see him :)

"Crazy love passes fast but the love of two crazies stays forever"

My love My Moon

~ Dawn

No comments:

We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead!!!

This year, right from its inception, has unfolded with a profound sense of intrigue. My surroundings are bustling with noteworthy events – t...