Monday, March 19, 2018

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone...!

It's amazing to do reflection and I used to do this as a kid sitting on my study table. The table was a huge one and those days it was made of teak wood the expensive one. In front of the table was a window and I always used to get carried away by nature, sometimes clouds, sun rays, birds chirping or even the cat who is looking for its prey.

"We don't learn by doing, we learn by reflecting on what we have done."

The mind has no limitation and so does the heart, I always felt we are only guiding this body in one or the other way as if this mind and heart as a huge responsibility to carry them to their destination.
In this world if I relate then I feel we take them until they leave this body here and move to next journey after catching the flight called death ;).


Life should have changes, should have ripple effects or else it's boring. That's how I have felt. If there is nothing new then its not fun and probably that's the reason when everything was good in India with my job, I felt that I need to take that one way ticket to an unknown destination. Today I feel good about that decision because that one step helped me to take many more such steps in life to keep going.

"Life is about trusting your feelings, taking chances, finding happiness, learning from the past, and realizing everything changes."

We are responsible for our actions and I do believe if your heart agrees with your decision then its matter of mind to make sure things work as per the heart. I guess that's what is my guiding principle. When heart is not happy then what the hell mind is going to do? The monotonous routine and I get bored with that. 

"Change is the only constant in life " ~ Heraclitus

Today as I am coming back after a farewell meet, I asked myself - do you feel that you took a quick decision to leave? do you think you had a smooth job and a continuation and you just dropped it? My heart without taking any time to think spontaneously said, I am happy that I have something new to look forward to. I did my best what I can give and if I don't have anything more to give then it's better to move on to somewhere else. 

I need change and only I can bring that to myself hence a very timely decision I feel. No matter how old one gets its the craving for learning is what keeps you young and heck yeah I want to learn more and be young too :). As I said, mind and heart are the ones who don't age. It's the body that these heart and mind are carrying.

Time for a new journey with new sightseeing and adding new stories to life. I welcome this change in my life and embrace it with love.

"Making a big life change is pretty scary. But, know what's even scarier? Regret."

As I embark on my new journey, I am taking lot of lessons learned from my previous journey and going to miss the people to whom I touched and who have touched me as well.
This journey has taught me about so many things, about people, their emotions, their reactions, sometimes how people mix profession and personal life, and sometimes you just learn how things work and how things doesn't work because we don't think from heart. 

I talk to my heart at times
It's good to be happy and nice
But then there's a place and time
When it hits the peak of love
You know it's time to say goodbye
You good until you're welcomed
Or else you get kicked sometimes

I think change is good, it brings happiness, new beginnings and hence it keeps it exciting. 

Should all acquaintance be forgotten and never brought to mind?

"You can't truly understand something until it happens to you. The meaning of life is discovered in the experience."

~ Dawn


No comments:

Aadujeevitham -The Goats Life

  Aadujeevitham: A Review with Breathtaking Scenery and Mixed Emotions The much-anticipated Aadujeevitham (The Goat Life) finally graced my ...