Wednesday, March 07, 2018

Even I can fly..!



Before budding,
and during flowering,
Many transitions, 
phases and emotions
processing through. 
After flowering,
while withering, 
petals falling with,
 fear of heights,
many emotions,
wrapped in mind,
gulping humiliation,
mental torture,
fear of ambiguity,
the discomfort coats
of life.
The time came, 
from kneeling I stood up
threw away the coat,
of fear and discomfort,
didn’t let worry to reside in,
yet the freedom is far away,
but the very thought of it,
brings the sight of joy,
and feel the pain of kayak,
yet at the end of it,
Even I can fly, 
Spreading my wings high.
~ Dawn

No comments:

We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead!!!

This year, right from its inception, has unfolded with a profound sense of intrigue. My surroundings are bustling with noteworthy events – t...