Wednesday, January 02, 2019

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end. ... !




I want to wish everyone a very happy new year 2019!

This is my first post in this year and I hope I can be more active this year as last year I changed to a new job and it needed more of my attention from process implementation and leading for team to adapt it. Hoping this year things will much aligned so I can spend time in writing and doing my exercise.

As the year was ending, things seemed like working for me as I thought so... with related to work, colleagues and at family front. New job didn't make me stressed in fact I enjoyed the way I could give my sincere time to the job that I chose after 6 years of comfortableness. It gave me a change of experience with work, new learning, new beginning and meeting different people from different domain. I am enjoying this change, one should always be a student only then we will be open to learn and accept that we don't know everything and even if we know something based on our learning and experience, it should only bring humbleness.

"You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call a 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down." ~ Mary Pickford

One thing is clear that for new beginnings you don't have to wait for new year, you can make new beginnings anytime and its all up to you and your willingness. If there's a will there is a way- and I do believe in this quote.
Since my new beginning started last year...by the time Christmas holidays came up I was totally exhausted and this break was much needed. Visiting Vegas was more or less a relaxation as there was no set agenda as I have been making frequent trips to Vegas previously and this was after a five years gap. 

"Food is the ingredient that binds us together." 

Santa Barbara was something I was looking forward with some more relaxation and more time with nature. Exploring different restaurants was one of the key activity, and so did visited different cuisines such as Indian restaurants Tamira and Bibi Ji - I won't say they are Indian restaurant but it is more or less a fusion for West. There was another place which I found it cool called Public Market, initially we thought its a grocery shopping place but we were looking for Empty bowl gourmet noodle bar and it took us to this Public Market place which has many different cuisines serving food and I felt that was the best place where all kinds of people came together to eat different food under one roof - I loved the food and the concept of this place, something worth visiting at least for once.
I am a foodie and hence this was an amazing journey to explore some of those things.
New Year is here and frankly speaking I have no new plans and resolutions because I don't believe in those. If you need to make a change you don't have to wait for the year to start, it can be done anytime and that You can decide!
For me, this new year is more to be cozy and be home and I blame it all on the weather and the holiday times... where it spoiled my routines with late nights and late waking up and breaking all rules...! I know I will roll-up my sleeves but will wait until next week.. ;)

Until then I wish everyone a good day, month, and year with new hope, aspirations, love and peace!

"Live, Love, Eat"

~ Dawn

No comments:

Aadujeevitham -The Goats Life

  Aadujeevitham: A Review with Breathtaking Scenery and Mixed Emotions The much-anticipated Aadujeevitham (The Goat Life) finally graced my ...