Saturday, November 26, 2005

"If a person gives you his time, he can give you no more precious gift"


Today, am gonna talk about a gift that was given to me by my Canadian friend..in Toronto..:)!!!
It was a sure case where we know we are parting..for good...but to cherish our memories and promise to be in touch...we decided to meet at lunch...(and yes we are in touch via technology :)...)!!!
I always enjoyed my company with this friend of mine....as our interests, our general thoughts...our some of favs..from history too are so common...I sometimes wonder how it can be possible when we are from different places..different era's ;)....but the beauty of it is...we enjoy discussing everything...whether its work...buddha ( I got a new info from him which I never would have if he wouldnt have told me ..lol), its bikes...its sports...its songs...aah...and that reminds me of the gift... :) yes when I gifted him with a book on Indian Culture and heritage...he gave me this CD of 'Bif Naked' album...I had heard one of the songs..but dont remember where and it was stuck in my mind..until I listened to this one..!!!

"A hug is the perfect gift; one size fits all, and nobody minds if you exchange it."

One can enjoy the songs at the given link on the side bar 'Bif Naked', and as you explore knowing her it takes you more deeper as to know who she is..and how she became the number one sexier rock star...hey..that too from Canada ;)...isnt that makes one feel so proud..at least for me hehehe...its hillarious to know..how she didnt go to school but was going to a punck for music...:)! I usually dont like 'tatoos' but here I did liked the way she has explored.. hahaha..give a look!!!!

"The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up." ~ Mark Twain

All these days my schedule was so hectic with travelling, organizing, and being busy with project work...when I got a chance to sneak out with my music and long drives to San Francisco...it really made me feel that..'am alive'

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow." ~ Mary Anne Radmacher

Thank you dear friend...for giving me such a nice gift...your time and the music...:)....yes how can I forget to thank for giving me all your wisdom ...which..I still long for ...:) keep filling...

"Intellectual passion drives out sensuality" ~ Leonardo da Vinci

Lately, things are getting so busy...with all my passions...whether its the project...or exploring the place ...riding my blue car ;)...yes it was fun on the highway...as I did enjoyed when I was in Canada...:) my car still gets that look...and smile...as its so cute and attractive with its metallic blue color.. ;)
oops!!! seems like I need to have many more posts just to dedicate on that one ...lol

"Love is a gift of one's inner most soul to another so both can be whole."

11 comments:

Manish Kumar said...

tumhara blog kholne pe jab ye pic dikhi to laga juroor kuch gadbad hai :)
Ye fizza to ho nahin sakti hee hee khair jab post padhi tab samajh mein aaya ki aap kis se mil ke aayin hain.

Baat music ki thi to socha sun bhi loon is rock star bala ko. par shayad link mein kuch problem hai!

Dawn said...

@manish: :D....chaliye...bala hee sahi lekin phir ek baar kosis karke dekhiye... ;) shayad ye bala tal jaaye :)
cheers!

Sadaff said...

dont hate me but i dont like biff naked.
hmmmphhhh

Sadaff said...

oh and i love mark twain.

Keshi said...

aww WB Dawn I missed the radiating light from ur face...


**"The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up."

so very true...I always believed in that and I always experienced it...whenever I cheer someone else up no matter how low Im feeling, I always end up feeling cheerful :)

Blue car ha? wow! What make is it? Mine is a mettalic silver Toyota echo - 4dr sedan...;-)


Keshi.

PuNeEt said...

i too was shocked opening ur blog...
lemme njoy the pic first...
will come on the post later

hehehehhee

take care

Cheers

Unknown said...

Sex sells!!!

Good way of getting attention on your blog :))

I think the best gift one can give is spend time to drink together... even better would be footing the bill :))

btw who is dat pondy female on your blog.. chi chi :P:P
mosham mosham :))

PuNeEt said...

"A hug is the perfect gift; one size fits all, and nobody minds if you exchange it."
thats too cool
huggzzz to u for that ;-)

Beautiful post dear...
a fine tribute to ur friend n ur friendship...

hope u take out time fast...
;-)

'Bif Naked'
dun knw... coz me not very fond of english music... but considering the publicity it got from u lemme try once ;-)

take care
Cheers

Dawn said...

@sadaf: am glad dear you liked something out of this blog ;) cheers!!

@keshi: hey..I knew we are similar in quite many things but never thgt it wud b same with regards to car too ;) hehehe mine metallica blue toyota echo 2004 4 dr RS model ;) real sporty...my car n me get quite a look and many smiles....just coz its so cute :)
I miss you too dear...now a days very busy with deadlines...hope to see ya soon..cheers!

@puneet:haha you made me laugh on the first comment...but then hey...I thought you are a big flirt and these things shouldnt mind hahaha...thnx for liking the post..and hey try them..they are not so bad....;) cheers!

@bombayite: really? I didnt know that...? well no one comes to my blog as am not so regular...still :)...mosham mosham
cheers!

Keshi said...

**mine metallica blue toyota echo 2004 4 dr RS model

WOW similar cars WOOHOOOOOOOO Hugggggggggggz Dawn!
:):)

Keshi.

Dawn said...

@keshi: yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....there has to be since so many things are similar ....hurrray
huggzzzz

Aadujeevitham -The Goats Life

  Aadujeevitham: A Review with Breathtaking Scenery and Mixed Emotions The much-anticipated Aadujeevitham (The Goat Life) finally graced my ...