“Laughter without a tinge of philosophy is but a sneeze of humor. Genuine humor is replete with wisdom.”

Its like the first love bite :D…that you don’t realize you got one and you suffer until someone points out to you :D

Yes friends, so far I was so proud of myself when anyone asked me if am allergic to anything and I remember to tease one of my office colleague I used to say yes I am allergic to Prunes.

“No one can possibly know what is about to happen: it is happening, each time, for the first time, for the only time.” ~ James Arthur Baldwin

Past couple of days I was sneezing and sniffing, my eyes were watery and my stuffy nose didn’t allow me to sleep well and guess what today the doctor said its allergy nothing else :D

“He's a new friend at a sneeze; the most you can get of him is a God bless you”

Gosh! I am also caught in the midst of it and they say ~ Welcome to California :D

I was sad a bit for a while but I felt good that at least I know what it is and I have the remedy for it ;)

So I guess I should go with the saying ~ Don’t worry be happy ;)

“When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies” ~ James Matthew Barrie

Comments

Shiva said…
A humorous post indeed:) A perfect quotes, pictures and allergy. Sneezing and sniffing is just our resistence to these allergens and a good to have attribute though
Cyberkitty said…
Don't have any alleries...i remember the fairies quote - it comes from the Peter Pan book !
Ekta said…
hmm...now that I think of it..dont think I have any such allergies too..hopefully!..touchwood
priya said…
Dawn: Sneezing in cali' c'mon you have to right.

I just loved that little girl picking those flowers. Why do u always make me think go back ther girl. I am missing it:)
starry nights said…
I have to say welcome to California too.cannot live here without allergies.I love all those quotes.how do you come up with those perfect and appropriate quotes.
shiva: am glad you got it :D!!!! Yes, I also believe in that attribute thingy!
Cheers dear

cyberkitty: Good for you gal and just watch out for one as you never know ;)!
Thanks for sharing that
Cheers dear

ekta: Good to see you after such a long gap…I thought u r up for another vacation! Good luck gal
Cheers

priya: hahahaha I never thought so dear !!! that’s the irony part of it :D
See its all that we did and would love to do it still is what I posted :D and am glad to see someone out there feels exactly the same ;) I want you to dream again hence I posted … lol! Cheers dear

starry nights: Hey dear…everyone said great things about the sunny cali but not about this … :D well now its sinking in me ;) so am glad am still welcomed :D! My collections are liked by you all is something inspires me most! Thanks love
Cheers dear!!!
Bluebirdy said…
Dawn you didn't tell us what you are allergic to. lol. Here is a tissue package for you. lol.
Blessings, or should I just say "bless you" as you sneeze? lol.
Sorry, not funny, I have allergies too...to animals and cottonwood.
Blessings,
Bluebirdy

Popular posts from this blog

Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after

“Best friends are the siblings God forgot to give us”

“Behavior is a mirror in which every one displays his own image”