Thursday, May 30, 2013

In love... to start the journey



Middle of the storm; me and my extension
Believing in self; holding on to the cord
Fight against all odds; all norms of society
The decision to unchain; looking for open doors
Very Sure; I am alone sailing on a boat
Wrecked and weak yet the courage deep in heart
No distractions No temptations
Finding you; an anchor on the shore
Scared and Cautious;  
But your belief in me made me believe 
In love... to start the journey
To make everyone believe life 
Is to live and live with happiness
Challenges may come; strangle you
But love will lift you and fight it all the way

~ Dawn

2 comments:

Thinking said...

hmm....but Love will lift you and fight it all the way...

Very nice !

Dawn said...

Thanks for your visit and comment
Cheers
Dawn

We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead!!!

This year, right from its inception, has unfolded with a profound sense of intrigue. My surroundings are bustling with noteworthy events – t...