Thursday, May 30, 2013

Yes, I am caged with boundaries to fly



























I am caged and they say I am free
I bear it for loved ones sake
I bear with the hope things will change
I fear loved ones will suffer
I fear not to trouble others
They say am goddess yet no power
They say am the root for giving life
But, Truth is am caged
In the name of love, in the name of emotions
I am caged!
They saw the way I took off flying high
It made them to fall in love with thy
Caught and caged me, only to see me sly
I care, I worry and so I relay hoping for dawn
Yes, I am caged with boundaries to fly
I am caged yet they want me to smile!!

~ Dawn

No comments:

Aadujeevitham -The Goats Life

  Aadujeevitham: A Review with Breathtaking Scenery and Mixed Emotions The much-anticipated Aadujeevitham (The Goat Life) finally graced my ...