Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open :)

As my dear friend is away from me, I am a bit low and feeling lost. By system we all have a way to recover, even though its tough but it makes you liveable for a while and I also did something similar.
I went back to old pictures and memories that came out of those. All this made me happy and feel good about those happy days. As I was going through some old memories I did go back to my old blogs in blogsport and it really took me to a different world altogether.
I mean, I used to blog even those days and I remember I was alone yet I had so many things to write of my single day event. Small things brought happiness and I used to mention about it. It did bring so many beautiful memories of Canada.
I had all my friends through my work and hence I had one or the other stories to tell. This reminded me to write story about everyday presently and the thought itself brought the happiness to me!
Those days of Canada were so different, I was working in a fast paced mutual fund company but people were genuine and caring and yet friendly. Now, its so different that people are so agitated with everything that there is no smile but a frown on most of the people's face.
But it's not that bad also. Today is one of my friend's birthday and guess what? he is been here for so many years but none of his friends know about it ...because no one ever asked or cared for it.





I mean how people can be so within themselves?
I felt everyone has a right to live happily and so I asked for his birthday and it happens to be today...just wishing itself brought so much happiness to him that it really made me very happy.
You share happiness you get back in doubles its just like how you spend your knowledge on others :) that reminds me of the Sanskrit shloka that I studied in school:


Vidya dadati vinayam,
vinaya dadati paatrataam,
paatratva dhanamaapnoti,
dhanat dharmam tatatsukham.
It means.....
Education gives Humility; Humility gives Character; from character one gets wealth; from wealth one gets righteous (dharmam) life; from righteousness gets happiness.
With that thought I conclude today's day as I will be celebrating a friend's birthday ;)

Many happy returns of the day Dude :)

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product ;)

~ Dawn

1 comment:

Vinod said...

Happiness is never constant... but the best part is neither is sadness :)

Aadujeevitham -The Goats Life

  Aadujeevitham: A Review with Breathtaking Scenery and Mixed Emotions The much-anticipated Aadujeevitham (The Goat Life) finally graced my ...