Thursday, April 17, 2014

To fall and rise like a true dawn!

This was the day when 
The stream of strength
Followed with me to walk
When I was thinking "am alone"!
A journey which I chose
A journey she walked without knowing
The trust brought us together
To fall and rise like a true dawn!
Feeling of togetherness
A time well spent on relation
Which made us best friends
Only to grow together once again!
I know the time will come
To say goodbye in life
But am sure she will carry the relay
Being a living extension of mine!

~ Dawn

2 comments:

Jeevan said...

Beautiful indeed! What a company to walk together:)

Dawn said...

Thanks dear :)

Cheers
Dawn

Aadujeevitham -The Goats Life

  Aadujeevitham: A Review with Breathtaking Scenery and Mixed Emotions The much-anticipated Aadujeevitham (The Goat Life) finally graced my ...