Saturday, August 01, 2015

Let everything happen to you Beauty and terror Just keep going No feeling is final... ;)

The other day I had a chance to watch Mission Impossible in Tulare, California.
When you are out of town, mostly you think watching movie is supposed to be a task that you should do in your city.  But, I think if you have time and you are a movie lover then place doesn’t matter.

I had a chance to watch “Mission Impossible - Rogue Nation” at Galaxy Theater. Something that I had experienced in India and was surprised to see the seats with all the automatic settings for all your comfort along with the tray to keep your popcorns and eatables. I remember long time I had written an experience in India and literally felt that this is how one should enjoy movie.

I had my pleasure of the same and that too watching Tom Cruise – one of my favorites once upon a time.  Yes, when I say that his movies have always made me to like him.
This time, I was wondering how Tom Cruise would be as he crossed 50 and to tell you the truth he looks younger or rather I would say he doesn’t look older.
The movie started and I was thinking the previews are still on, as I was engrossed on the upcoming November release of James Bond.  I am a Bond fan and always watched James Bond on the first day it gets released. As I was watching the preview of James Bond, slowly the movie turned on and as soon I see Tom Cruise jumping and catching the flight… I was just glued to the screen.

Through out I enjoyed every scene of the movie as it was getting deeper in to the story. The best I loved the motorcycle chase as the chase was going on I was remembering how I used to race and I only remembered my friend Mic.
We enjoyed racing and we always discussed different techniques of the motorcycle race.

I love action movie and I loved every bit of it. If you love action then this is the one to watch.


I thoroughly enjoyed as the theater was awesome and so were the seats, I had rolled back my seat such that it was kind of laying on the bed and watching the movie. Its an experience with the thriller packed action movie – Mission Impossible – every possible way the movie was fun.
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." 

1 comment:

Jeevan said...

Glad you relish on the movie at cosy! Tom Cruise looks smarter and has been sustain on the look for long time

We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead!!!

This year, right from its inception, has unfolded with a profound sense of intrigue. My surroundings are bustling with noteworthy events – t...