Monday, September 14, 2015

Happy Birthday Accha!


A man who always taught me 
To live and enjoy the present,
Who very casually asked once -
Whats tomorrow and where is yesterday?
Nothing is constant and nothing as concrete
What is today is what you have
Enjoy the moment and forget it all.
A lesson he taught which I never forgot
My reason to smile and be happy is his advise 
Good or bad I always thank for the present
That my dad gave me stays with me all my life
A man who taught me not to worry
As worrying will waste your present too
Tomorrow if its comes, we will see it then
Live your life for your loved ones
As money you can earn anytime
Its like that dust which comes and goes
But the people whom you love
Will stay with you forever.
On his 79th birthday, I thank him
For being that guiding lamp in life
I only have one wish for him
Think of the best moment of your life
And celebrate that moment every breath of your life
As no matter where I am in life
You are always there with me!

Happy Birthday Accha!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday.

Dawn said...

Thank you so much :)

~ Dawn

Aadujeevitham -The Goats Life

  Aadujeevitham: A Review with Breathtaking Scenery and Mixed Emotions The much-anticipated Aadujeevitham (The Goat Life) finally graced my ...