Friday, April 13, 2018

The evening was a planned one 😉

The evening was a planned one,
 I was waiting eagerly for this one,
The excitement was mutual and even,
We had so many things to share n be one,
Yet the feel, there was a reason for everything,
I cherished my past, present and planned,
The future where we travel, the dream that I saw,
Years after I try again to fulfill, there's a reason,
Life is to live and not to waste as we have timeline,
Need to meet that or is delayed and strolled,
Cherish the moment and strike off the goals,
For time is precious meet people here or at the other end 😉
~Dawn #happypoetrymonth

No comments:

Aadujeevitham -The Goats Life

  Aadujeevitham: A Review with Breathtaking Scenery and Mixed Emotions The much-anticipated Aadujeevitham (The Goat Life) finally graced my ...