Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Fact is I took the flight alone...21 years back!


Thinking about 21 years back,
If not taken Royal Jordanian flight,
I would be still in my city Pune,
Working for a fabulous company,
Thrashing lame system of government,
For all the corruption incidents,
After all the struggle and challenges,
The dusk will down with success,
Each day would inspire to live,
Would have been still married,
But no kids for sure then,
Fact is I took the flight alone,
I feel 21 which makes me young,
Still high on adventurous rides,
Enjoying the thrills of living life,
On the edge is what I loved,
Suspense-thriller roller coaster ride,
Don't we all want that in life?
On this day 21 years ago,
I was sitting at the airport,
Thinking what to do next,
Simple pleasures of my life,
Each day there's a new Dawn!
~Dawn

No comments:

Aadujeevitham -The Goats Life

  Aadujeevitham: A Review with Breathtaking Scenery and Mixed Emotions The much-anticipated Aadujeevitham (The Goat Life) finally graced my ...