Friday, April 17, 2020

Happy Birthday Rhea... !


Never had a moment where I felt lonely,
Nor I missed not having a sister,
As my daughter been there always with me,
Like two sides of a road we walked together,
Like friends, been in all ups and downs of life,
But always giggling, laughing and playfully being,
This is life for us and how time went by no clue,
Every year this day, I think of the day she was born,
Every year it feels like new and rejuvenating,
Didn't realize how time went by so fast,
Wonder ever, where do all these happiness reside?
It blooms in our daughters all around,
I know birthdays will be celebrated every year,
But I will remember the first one dearly in my heart,
For that day you made me realize the importance of a Mom!
Many Happy Returns of the Day Rhea !

Your Mom!

~ Dawn








No comments:

Aadujeevitham -The Goats Life

  Aadujeevitham: A Review with Breathtaking Scenery and Mixed Emotions The much-anticipated Aadujeevitham (The Goat Life) finally graced my ...