Thursday, April 02, 2020

Things changed


In a very short moment,
things changed for me,
and for you!
The wind that touched 
me and you are now 
keeping us away,
They don't want us to touch
neither they want to touch us
The sunset and sunrise
I used to see across 
The mountains and 
rivers on hikes are 
now only through 
my windows!
I can see but can't touch
I can see but can't feel
A game that nature 
playing with all of us
either to tease or 
teach us about us 
our deeds and our styles
Can we change?
When calendar changes
Nature changes to the season
But can we change 
To keep the earth healthy?
Or even to keep ourselves 
healthy?

~ Dawn

No comments:

We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead!!!

This year, right from its inception, has unfolded with a profound sense of intrigue. My surroundings are bustling with noteworthy events – t...