Thursday, December 15, 2005

"Good morning starshine, the Earth says hello!"


"It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people" ;-)

As my last post says ...how the holiday season is spreading the fever of celebration...so is the busy period for the postal authorities as well..with so many greeting cards :)
As a kid I had stamps, coins and different kinds of pencil erasers collections...as well...that reminds me I had a classmate-friend Uma -she had plenty of scented erasers in a nice little jewellery box...and all she used to share it with was ME :).....we were not together for a long time though in that grades of 1st and 2nd...that was the journey or time I spent with her but some people's affection and sensitivity remains in your heart forever...:)

"We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish."

Its so strange I started writing something on a topic of my collection... hobby and I remembered this friend...I really miss her and those days. I wish ...if she still remembers me and we could some how interact just b'coz its a techy world...I wish...oh I can only wish :)

"Sometimes I wish I were a kid again; skinned knees are a lot easier to fix than a broken heart."

Well...as I grew up I gave away my collection of coins and stamps to my little friends in the neighbourhood...thinking that they will carry forward the trend ;)

"When in doubt, predict that the present trend will continue."

However, I still... love to collect greeting cards...specially those with great wordings..and sent to me :). My dad has a good sense of selecting a card..at least for me ;)....as its full of deep ..loving ...yet emotional wordings...which just touches my heart....and to place the cherry on top - my mum's hand written note :)....I think I have achieved everything in the world :)...believe me guys...its a trend at home now...my dad's job is to select the card and mum is suppose to write it....:) ...and whenever I call them...my Dad love to hear about - how much I loved his card ...:D b'coz all he is doing is thinking about me...when he is buying that card...:)

"The right word may be effective, but no word was ever as effective as a rightly timed pause."

I see million little things in it...such as the togetherness...team work....love...sharing and caring...isnt that how a family should be or I must say a couple..:)

"The love of a family is life's greatest blessing"

Guys...today I was supposed to write on something but.........:) words and emotions have taken me close to my family...:)

"In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future."

4 comments:

Medha said...

amazing blog...i loved it... u r brilliant!! gr8 stuff...gonna b more frequent in visiting it!!

PuNeEt said...

aaaww
thats a sweet post dear

may be ur missing ur family a lot
n specially with vacation around...

take care dear
Cheers

Keshi said...

awwwwwww ur family is just wonderful...yes family love is a great blessing!!!


**"Sometimes I wish I were a kid again; skinned knees are a lot easier to fix than a broken heart."

so truuuuuuuuuu!


Keshi.

Dawn....सेहर said...

@medha: Welcome to my blog...you hv given a big compliment...thnx lot..pls keep visiting..:)
cheers!

@puneet: yes dear...it resides inside me and hence I alwys miss even if am with them :)
cheers

@keshi: it goes without saying that we both r such twins who r not different in habbits though diffnt by face ;) ...lol
cheers

"Children are great imitators. So give them something great to imitate."

“A desire to help others and give to the world before saying adios to this place, it was that desire as a seed, seeded inside me and Good G...