Sunday, December 18, 2005

"The secret to humor is surprise."


It was end of the week...friday...:) and the feeling was exactly what everyone thinks on that day... "Thank God Its Friday" :D....most of my deadlines were working out as per my plan...and suddenly I get a call ...asking what's ur plan for the weekend? and I say...well you guys decide....:)...!

They told me to get out of work by 4...:D guess what...I was chatting with my boss till 4.45 pm about Monday's plan of action...where am I gonna get at 4 hehehe...then they finally call me and say ..ok..get out by 5 but no later than that...& I assured them !!!

I got out of the office around 5.15 pm and then I drove down to my house...I got freshen up myself...and I hear the honking sound...I got into there car and didnt even ask ...where they are heading..to ..........and I was all discussing about my work...and hectic week...and I see...Naz Cineman Theater...WOW...I said..movie??? I smiled as this was a total surprise to me....and I dont even know which movie...!!!

"Art must take reality by surprise."

So I asked which movie guys....and they cooly said 'Bluffmaster' hahahaha gosh...I only had a plan to watch this movie...of Jr B and....didnt even know that it would be coming up such a beautiful surprise ...:)
I was damn happy and got lost in the movie...and the songs............:D

"Scratch an artist and you surprise a child"

Yes...my weekend was full of surprises....did you ever had something sweet surprise which really made you think...Is this for real????? :D

"That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life."

4 comments:

PuNeEt said...

oohooo I too saw BluffMaster
I liked it

great friends u have re...
here all plans are made by me :-(

mez waitng for some1 to give surprise...

enjoyyyyyyyyyy

Cheers

Keshi said...

aww Dawn glad u had wonderful surprises in the weekend!

I luvv giving surprises too..and getting too...I often surprise my mum with a boquet of beautiful flowers or chocs for no particluar reason :)


Pu Bear here's the surprise u been waiting for...u got e-kids with st000nie and me lol!


Keshi.

Manish said...

How was Bluffmaster btw?

Dawn....सेहर said...

@puneet: wait..u will also hv such frnds...where u dont plan..but just be part of it ;)
good luck
cheers

@keshi: I sometimes wonder..how can we be so same ??? han!?...my surprises r to such extent tht the next knock on the door n they say wht...u didnt even tell us u r coming :)...
good to hear luv...huggs to u ...be happy always n it follows u
cheers

@manish: it was fantabulous ;)..watch it
cheers!

Freedom of choice is more to be treasured than any possession earth can give...!

These days we see so many incidents, messages, tweets, videos in social media talking about 'stand up'! Yes, I don't want ...