Thursday, December 22, 2005

“Spring being a tough act to follow, God created June.”


I was wondering...what is tough...to read ??? OR to make one read????

“For a tree to become tall it must grow tough roots among the rocks.”

Tough I guess its like the never ending story of the chicken and the egg :)
I really admire the teacher...the guru...the professor...Guide....and what not...the more we respect ..the more names we have...but ever thought how tough it would be???

"He who opens a school door, closes a prison" ~ Victor Hugo



I always think and that is what I plan...that I should end my retirement age by teaching poor needy kids...give my knowledge or I must say at least teach something that I have learn through out my life. When I go away from this world I want...to give something...there is always happiness in that.

“It's important to give it all you have while you have the chance.”

But when I see ...how tough and difficult it is to teach a kid..what can on think of many kids...in school...!!! Its a nightmare...I wonder...how these teachers do it. I am sure they have to give 100 marks for there patience and calmness :) but yes...some dont and that you see on the legs or face of the kid....may be as a mark or may be as tears :)

"Good teaching is one-fourth preparation and three-fourths pure theatre" ~ Gail Godwin

I loose my patience over something like this so quickly that...I wonder ...will I be able to teach any kid? Its a sincere effort that I want to make in life to teach someone...!!!

“All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope”

I always ran away from this profession coz...I always felt...a teacher has to learn life long :) to teach others ..hehe...so whenever I had the opportunity to play a role of a teacher...for some reason ...I always stood first and got first prize too ;)
Irony of it...I guess everyone knows now :D....all I could so far figure out is...if you are trying to teach a kid...and you dont loose your patience...and still rockin....then boy...I must tell you...you are doing a great job ;)
For me...patience is virtue...I have to learn it by heart ;) and believe me ...this quote really has taught me a million $$ worth lesson...I love it...:)
Keep smiling...always...;)

“The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.”

6 comments:

Manish Kumar said...

Noble intentions! Yup u need patience with kids. But it is easier said than done.
But why u want to teach only kids At the age of retirement u have accumulated enough knowledge to teach even grown up people :):)

Zyenab said...

Very Well Said..And quotes...gosh..superb...esp the last one..
but..y r u thinking to be a teacher...u urself are a teacher..
and not only a teacher ..an excellent teacher...as rightly said by someone..

"Best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book.”

U've taught me manythings...endless i must say...
A brilliant teacher indeed...

Hats off :))

PuNeEt said...

Very sweet post dear
I come from a family where max of my family members are in teaching profession...

I wont be surprised if my inner self gets hyper and asks me to quit from the corp world to take teaching as profession ;-)

the quotes yet again... are too cool

Patience is virtue
hmmmm well said

take care
Merry Christmas

Cheers

Dawn said...

@manish: good one :) but what I feel is even an uneducated adult or old gains knowledge through his own experience...but kids...they are still the new offsprings...looking for new ventures...must get a path to lead ;)
Thnx
cheers!

@gumnaaaam: dear...sharing experience and actually teaching a kid is two different thing and it is indeed a tough job to teach kids and that too patiently ;) ....you know my anger management :D
Thnx dear..for ur love n inspiration
cheers

@puneet: yes..& lets see if that part of your gene works out fruitfully...good luck

cheers!

Keshi said...

**When I go away from this world I want...to give something...there is always happiness in that

Me too..but I wonder if I have enough time for that...

Keshi.

Dawn said...

@keshi: yes dear...we all have time its matter of managing them appropriately ;)
Am sure you will give a lot...:)
cheers & hugggzzz

Aadujeevitham -The Goats Life

  Aadujeevitham: A Review with Breathtaking Scenery and Mixed Emotions The much-anticipated Aadujeevitham (The Goat Life) finally graced my ...