Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day...!

A dad is the first guy in the life of any girl. The more he loves and teaches her to be independent, the more she loves him.
I grew up in such a way that I always felt I am the lucky child on earth and I am sure every girl friend of mine from school also must have felt the same.
My dad spoke few words but gave a deep wisdom and insight to me and probably thats the reason I always had a deeper thought about things that happen around.
One good advise that I got from my dad, which I give to my kids also and that is, to enjoy the present and live in the present. Tomorrow we are not sure of though we plan but don't spoil your present for a tomorrow which you don't know about.


This live in the moment philosophy was ingrained in me by my dad and I am so thankful to him for teaching me about the values of life.

It's my dad because of which I learned my mother tongue Malayalam, it was him due to which we used to watch Malayalam movies and poetry that he used to play so that we can listen. His story telling to us as each poetry unwinds the reality and all these made us to be close to arts and literature.

Love everyone and don't just be a spectator when injustice is happening - this has made me a human and yes, I love every living being on this earth and I am very hurt when injustice happens to me or to others - I will fight for justice and not be quiet because I care for everyone and thats what my dad taught me.

I love the guy who raised me this way with an independent thought to enjoy the moment and be the pillar for the needy.

Thank you Accha for being that light in my life and making me believe that there can be only one Dad who holds your hand and walks behind you to make sure you are safe.

Happy Father's Day Accha not only today but everyday.

~ Dawn

No comments:

We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead!!!

This year, right from its inception, has unfolded with a profound sense of intrigue. My surroundings are bustling with noteworthy events – t...