Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Happy Birthday!



An extension became
A friend for life,
No age no bar,
Though biologically,
Mother and daughter,
Yet can share anything,
Under the sky and be fine,
Always made me proud,
And gave me free advise,
She always amazed me as
I was so different than her,
Some decisions I couldn't make,
But she does it very confidently,
As you reach the milestone of 20,
All I want to say is, the world is yours,
Go dream high and achieve them,
Not for anyone else but for you
Happy birthday my dear ðŸŽ‚
You make life so simple ðŸ’•
With love your friend, Mom ðŸ˜˜
~ Dawn


No comments:

We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead!!!

This year, right from its inception, has unfolded with a profound sense of intrigue. My surroundings are bustling with noteworthy events – t...