Sunday, April 07, 2019

The story of happiness!



There are vessels around us 
Big and small some empty
And some full of wishes
Some are filled with tears
Some with loads of food
Yet the vessel makes noise
I am hungry, I am starving
I am unhappy, I am dying
They look colorful outside
Inside its all dark and scary
If we all share our vessels 
We can share what we have
The needy can get some life
The loaded one feel not guilty
Imagine the vessels singing
It won't be noise anymore
The vessels will be colorful
Inside and out being real
And musical with percussion 
Happiness can live there too!

~ Dawn #happypoetrymonth #aprilthepoetrymonth

No comments:

Aadujeevitham -The Goats Life

  Aadujeevitham: A Review with Breathtaking Scenery and Mixed Emotions The much-anticipated Aadujeevitham (The Goat Life) finally graced my ...