Thursday, April 04, 2019

This beauty peaks in two weeks...




I may be like a twig short and weak,
You will judge as well for how I look,
My color, my race, my family, my city,
You will count my leaves and feel sorry for it,
Here I am for you with full of blossoms and spike,
The color, and the message to renewal as symbolic,
The fleeting nature of life, short and sweet for us,
This beauty peaks in two weeks and then tend to fall,
Such is life hence enjoy the spring which has its own beauty,
Because fragility of life, that's my story for you all to remind,
Life is beautiful until it looks but there's a short trip to all of this!

No comments:

We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead!!!

This year, right from its inception, has unfolded with a profound sense of intrigue. My surroundings are bustling with noteworthy events – t...