Wednesday, April 10, 2019

The journey just began...!



The journey I took 22 years ago,
One way ticket to Toronto,
Still remember the night I landed,
With no idea where to go whom to talk to,
Cause you got to protect from strangers,
Yet a stranger helped me find a hotel,
A place where I thought through my plan,
A night changed me
From a scared to responsible,
Next day started with hunt 
for place and job,
And the journey continued 
from one place to the other,
One job to the other,
Learned people one by one,
On my way found some friends,
Whom you think are close were who used,
Others showed the path to liberate,
With determination and struggles,
Found new ways and new learnings,
Found a sales person inside me,
Who led to success one after the other,
Today, I look back with full of gratitude,
Humility and humanity taught love wins
No matter who you are, what you are
A journey we all have to take of our own,
From one place to the other and it goes on...!
#lovecanada🇨🇦


No comments:

Aadujeevitham -The Goats Life

  Aadujeevitham: A Review with Breathtaking Scenery and Mixed Emotions The much-anticipated Aadujeevitham (The Goat Life) finally graced my ...