Saturday, July 15, 2006

When people are laughing, they're generally not killing each other


Its been long …I feel since I lost the data with my laptop and then work was keeping me busy…didn’t realize when Friday came and I was still at work.
Usually, on Friday’s the office is empty by the time its 4.30 p.m. but my meeting went on with the technical doc review for production!!!

“Beware the barrenness of a busy life.” ~ Socrates

I had gone out for lunch with some friends at work and usually we all have fun but then when you come back to work you have to do the deliverables isn’t it :D….yeah after a good lunch if you have a meeting then can you imagine how it would be :D…! Any way I didn’t realize when the clock was ticking 6:00 p.m. and I rushed to close the pc and got into my car and disappeared...just like that ;)!

“When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.” ~ Mark Twain

When I reached home…we were making plans as what to do…and it was a sudden plan to go for a movie and since there are so many which I didn’t see from Hindi…I was not able to make any decision but I do like Ajay Devgan from Bollywood and so decided to watch this movie ‘Golmaal’ yes there was one old movie which was no doubt still watched with the same passion by people and do remember the comedy!

“The human race has only one really effective weapon and that is laughter.” ~ Mark Twain

Friends let me tell you this movie is so hilarious that I don’t remember when was the last time that I laughed out so loudly non-stop and struggling for my breath..!
It was really hilarious comedy..a comedy which is not deliberately made to laugh but innocent and very natural!
“A laugh is a smile that bursts.” ~ Mary H Waldrip

Do watch if you get a chance….and guess what its my Friend Neeraj Vora who is the dialogue write ;) …I know he is going to be the comedy king of bollywood :D
Kudos to all related to the movie …

“Laugh often,
Dream big,
Reach for the stars!”

7 comments:

Masood Ahmed said...

Thanks for writing another beautiful post. Yes, we can use humor to diffuse any tense situation. Basically humor gives us an opening to look at the situation differently and when we see through it all is not so bad. :)))))))))) Love the post.

Manish Kumar said...

hmmmm tab to Dekhni padegi ! Thx for informing us.

kumarldh said...

suddenly bollywood had turned comic, good for me, I dont like "Prem Kahanis/Bhai/maa/behan" stuff. I was waiting for Golmaal.

Anand said...

hey wow!
Am glad u gave a review..am waiting to get my hands on this DVD...coz unfortunately HK doesnt have any Hindi movie theatres!

Ekta said...

hmm..so now I will have to see golmaal as well...still havent evens een fanaa:-(

Keshi said...

Dawny I laugh too much...I must be the only blogger that uses 'LOL' too many times hahaha!

As they say 'laughter is the best medicine'...so if anyone's feeling murderous, plz laugh and u'll save someone's life :)

Nice refreshing post!

Keshi.

Dawn said...

masd: Thank you so much dear for such an encouragement...:D...you make my day
Cheers dear

manish: Yes thats how I felt...I was shocked to hear for the first time myself gigling in the theater...just trying to catch a breath at the same time :D
am not sure if you will experience the same but do share ;)
Cheers

kumar chetan: WOW...so let me know how you felt after watching :)
Cheers dear

anand: Yes dear try out and its total paisa vasool...no tension ...;)
Cheers

ekta: Actually dear even I have not seen 'fanaa' yet...though my friend is in the movie still :)
If u happen to see first then let me know
Cheers

keshi: Dear one must laugh a lot as my motto in life is to go in the roller coster towards the grave having all the fun and adventure in life that one can hold on to :D
Keep laughing ...may God bless you and protect you from all other evil thoughts
hugggggz
Cheers

We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead!!!

This year, right from its inception, has unfolded with a profound sense of intrigue. My surroundings are bustling with noteworthy events – t...