Monday, July 17, 2006

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ... but are felt in the heart

Finally, I can say now am actually connected :D...

“a good friend is a connection to life- a tie to the past,a road to the future,the key to sanity in a totally insane world” ~ Lois Wyse
Yes guys I thought a lot and settled for a LCD 19" TV Monitor..;) lot of enhancement from what I had in my laptop :D...am not describing much as the name itself will speak all about it ;)
But then, now I know my data will be more secured as compared to what it was in my laptop!

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security" ~ Benjamin Franklin

But to tell you the truth...I still miss my laptop!

"Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart". ~ Kay Knudsen

For this new one... am excited about it however at the same time I am trying to be friendly with it ;) It gives me a relief that now I can be in touch with my friends, but at the same time I need to update all those data which I had taken once upon a time as a back-up...Thank Goodness for my thoughtful brain ;)

"But reason has no power against feeling, and feeling older than history is no light matter". ~ Charlotte Perkins Gilman

I dont know if this is my excitement or confusion that I am not able to blog anything today...however, I do want to post and let my friends convey that I am back in action..:)
Thanks for remembering me and keeping me in your mind and heart...what else one would want from God?

"For each new morning with its light,

For rest and shelter of the night,

For health and food, for love and friends,

For everything Thy goodness sends." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

13 comments:

kumarldh said...

u r 73chy

Anand said...

I loved the heading of your post...says it all!

SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

Cool thingie!!!!!

Manish Kumar said...

and we r out of action due to ban :(

Anyway my new web address is

www.pkblogs.com/manishkmr

www.pkblogs.com/ek-shaam-mere-naam

Keshi said...

WB Dawny mwahhhhh!

And that title has always been very close to my heart...so darn true!

Keshi.

Zyenab said...

0H SO THE DAWN IN OUR LIVES IS BACK! :D

gOOdie gOOdie !

Welcum back ji :)

Karin said...

That is SO BEAUTIFUL!! GREAT post Dawn - I love it!!

Neer said...

beautiful!! the pictures! and the words... a sure dawn!! :)

starry said...

Love the pictures and the words.

Sujit said...

one more great innining!.. welcome back! with a new monitor!.. and a better look ?.hehe

KL said...

Very confused! you have traded your lappy with a TV!!!?? Eh???

Kuan Gung said...

Great stuff Dawn and beautiful pictures...

Dawn said...

kumar chetan: What does that mean :D????? new techy word ;)
Cheers

anand: Thanks a lot dear…am glad!
Cheers

scribblez to wakeup: Thanks dear
Cheers

manish: That’s sad to hear…I hope things resolve quickly at that end!
Cheers

keshi: hey dear…hugggggzzzzz be happy go lucky ;)
Cheers

gumnaaaam: Thank you dear for the warm welcome :D…huggggggz
Cheers

I love munich: Thank you dear…
Cheers

neers: Thanks neer :D do come again dear
Cheers

starry nights: Thanks dear..
Cheers

sujit: Thanks dear! Yes better look and more facilities ;) and options :D…
Cheers

kl: No dear no trading…am gonna try to see if it can be used so that I can give to some kids to use it :D….this desktop has a tv, dvd writer too :D
Cheers

gaurav jain: My research says Sony Viao is the best though its quite expensive: D….it all depends what you are looking for in your lappy :D! Hope it helps you
Cheers

kuan gung: Thank you so much for liking it dear
Cheers

We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead!!!

This year, right from its inception, has unfolded with a profound sense of intrigue. My surroundings are bustling with noteworthy events – t...