Monday, February 11, 2008

The bonds of matrimony are like any other bonds - they mature slowly

I would like to wish my parents a very happy, peaceful, joyful and healthy wedding anniversary today and in the future for many more to come :)

"All weddings are similar, but every marriage is different"

Yes, that's how I feel about my parents wedding!
For my dad, it was love at first sight :) and then what happened is history now though we celebrate that moment even today ;)

"An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow." ~Author Unknown

10 comments:

Priya said...

Wishing them together a joy filled moments forever.

Art said...

Awww... Happy anniversary to them! I hope it was great for them both!

Keshi said...

Happy Wedding Anniversary to ur beautiful parents Dawny!

Keshi.

krystyna said...

Hi Dawn!

I'd like to wish your Dear Parents
A Very Happy, Healthy and Lovely
Wedding Anniversary!!!

krystyna said...

I have an artickle about "Marriage".
If you want look here:

http://amazingabilities.blogspot.com/

Have a wonderful day!

Sunil said...

Happy Wedding Anniversary to your parents. :)

Have a nice time.

david santos said...

Happy Wedding Anniversary to ur beautiful parents, Dawny!

Happy Lunar New Year!

Dawn said...

priya: Thanks so much dear
Cheers

art: Thanks dear and yes indeed it is great as I see them even today caring so much for eachother :)
Cheers

keshi: Thank you my beautiful sister :)
I love you
Cheers

krystyna: Thank you dear and thanks for sharing the site too :)
Amazing info :) God bless you
Cheers

sunil parashar: Thanks dear
Cheers

david santos: Thank you dear David…you always come and surprise me :)
Happy Lunar New Year to you too
Cheers

Shiva said...

Belated wishes to your parents for this anniversary and for the many more anniversaries to come.

Marriage is like skating in pair and at some point there is no more of the skaters, only the skating remains. Always feels good to see such phenomena

Dawn said...

Shiva: Thanks so much for your wishes...its time for another year and I see your comments here - blessed!
Cheers

We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead!!!

This year, right from its inception, has unfolded with a profound sense of intrigue. My surroundings are bustling with noteworthy events – t...