Tuesday, October 25, 2005

If you are going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance..;)

Today is a day with lot of things taking place in many people's life...at least a couple of them whom I know and...hence I am assuming every now and then in this part of the world like some good things happen ..similar fashion ...something painful too happens to people !!!
It was just couple of weeks when I saw this guy blooming with love and always making sure to keep his sunshine happy and content ....and how he tells me today that she broke off with him for no reason and she lets him know this via email...!!!
"Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out." -- Vaclav Havel
This is what exactly I felt and I told him to be strong!!!!
I wish I could do something..when I heard his boss didnt either pay attention to this part and he was dealing with some work performance issues..!!!

"Any emotion, if it is sincere, is involuntary." ~Mark Twain

Seemed like the last straw...but then what can one do...there was no one to approach in HR manner...probably a little patience or break could have been a great relief..:)
In the evening I felt I should talk to his boss about the break-off and to my surprise the boss knew and he shook-off his shoulder...as if there is no life when you work here !!!
But I also couldnt take it..as I asked the boss what if it was him????

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards." -- Unknown

and you know guys what happened after that....
Boss calls him and makes sure he is doing fine...the result of that was he was on a date this evening heheheehe!!!
I was just thinking how much does this world needs to feel sorry and to be merry :)

"No winter lasts forever; no spring skips it's turn"

I placed this pic which I took while the car was moving and the best part I saw in this is the trees are paired & are twins too :) ! Not only that...I see power when I look at this tree yet grace when you see those leaves :)....
"In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet"

Yet I want to convey with todays incident is as Les Brown said:

"When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up. Let your reason get you back up." Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

PuNeEt said...

And here I see Dawn back in complete action… with her typical trade mark posts…
Ooohhhhhhhoooooooooooooooo

Awesome pic n this is an awesome quote

Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out."
Too good dear

Well done by speaking to his boss…

I learn a hell lot from ur posts… one day I’ll shameless copy the quotes… I need some time for that…

Take care
Cheers

PuNeEt said...

hey nice new look to the blog...
yee u too with black template...

same pinch

and cool profile image

take care

Cheers

Zyenab said...

Wonderful post!! ,Superb quotes and wht an observation !!
I saw this pic....found it really nice..natural one ..and thn started reading the post...Whn i read ,I saw in this ,the trees are paired & are twins toothis made me notice something my vision did not noticed earlier ! This proves ur husn-e-nazar ;)and my ugly-nazar ..hehe :D

Comming to the other point..u just solved it ;) Frm now onwards u r named Dr. Love ;)lolz

Okay jokes apart .. Life is full of complications..but living is full of joy...But only in those circumtenses whn u consider complications as pleasure .... thn substitute these complications as Joy in equation one ..which is human..and see the result , it wuld surely be left hand side equal to right hand side ..hence Proved !! ;)

Do u want me to prove it mathematically as well LOlz :D

Dawn said...

@puneet: hahaha u make me laugh!! well have u seen the license logo haha ...lol...keep enjoying
cheers!

@raj: welcome to dawn's blog and thanks a lot for the appreciation raj, keep coming!


@gumnaaaam: I dont have words after reading all the theories and now no theorems :) as am fully clear in mind hehehe
cheers!

We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead!!!

This year, right from its inception, has unfolded with a profound sense of intrigue. My surroundings are bustling with noteworthy events – t...