Thursday, October 13, 2005

The sun-observing marigold!!!!


As time goes things settle one by one.....however new things come up too
Isnt that funny...? We often try to resolve something to figure out some new challenges ahead
"I do not believe one can settle how much we ought to give. I am afraid the only safe rule is to give more than we can spare."
But then I love these challenges and then try to resolve...it keeps me motivated

"The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for."

So now friends, you would understand why my cam is now a days jobless .. still I clicked this flower..can say my first picture in California .....it reminded me the marigold flower...and I know its Dashera time for many people and these flowers grow immensely during this season.

"Memory is the diary that we all carry about with us" - Oscar Wilde

I remember in Toronto, my garden had these so many.....they grow crazy.....and many desi used to come and appreciate the golden carpet in my garden.

It brought back all those memories.....how strange a small flower .....took me all the way back to Canada !

"A moment lasts all of a second, but the memory lives on forever."

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Manish Kumar said...

Hmmmmm nice pic dear DON ! behad khoobsutrat!
aur haan upar ki message se bachne ke liye word verification on kar do setting mein jaa ke !

Hope to see more of calefornia thru ur digicam :)

Zyenab said...

Kool pic !!

@ It brought back all those memories.....how strange a small flower .....took me all the way back to Canada

Zaray zaray mai jaan hai piyaray...!! Small but effective ...isint it ! Tht shows not the quantity but the quality wins !! Yuppy ;)

Have fun ... california is beautiful ..isint it ?

PuNeEt said...

Twice I tried but still couldnt see that pic...
my bad luckkkkkkkk
neways...

A sweet post dear...

Ur cam worked overtime during ur stay in India... good that it got some rest... ;-)
hehehehe

Now I wanna see that pic...damn it..
i'll try tomm from office... n will come back again

Cheers

Dawn said...

@manish: Thanks a lot dear! I hv updated! Its a relief :)

@gumnaaaam: yes dear...nature is always beautiful and mind blowing...:) Thanks dear~

@puneet:Thanks a lot buddy..my cam is dying to work but then am caught with other priorities ;)
cheers!

We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead!!!

This year, right from its inception, has unfolded with a profound sense of intrigue. My surroundings are bustling with noteworthy events – t...