Sunday, January 29, 2006

“Facts are many, but the truth is one.”


I have been tagged again...:) yes, this time its my buddy Bombayite :D...and I thought I must participate for the 3rd time ...:D , am I right Puneet.....:)

“Facts are the air of scientists. Without them you can never fly.” ~ Dr Linus Pauling

1. I am a very straightforward person, for which I always get in trouble...;)

“Facts are the air of scientists. Without them you can never fly.” ~ Oscar Wilde

2. For friends I go to any extent to help in need :)

"Well, a friend in need is a friend indeed" ~ Edgar Bergen

3. I am very emotional person at heart but tough outside ...just like the coconut hehe!

"One strength of the communist system of the East is that it has some of the character of a religion and inspires the emotions of a religion" ~ Albert Einstein

4. I love to write, read, watch movies and listening to songs...!!!

“I love writing. I love the swirl and swing of words as they tangle with human emotions.”

5. I love Pasta & Lazania the most...!!!

“Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside”

6. I wish to make a difference at least in one needy child's life ...!

“A good exercise for the heart is bending down and helping someone to get up.”

I would like to this time tag....:)

Manish
Gumnaaaam
Unaiza Nasim
Puneet
MS urf Manish :)

“Facts are facts and will not disappear on account of your likes” J.Nehru

6 comments:

Unknown said...

coolio stuff
btw whenever i want to read quotes & inspiration gyan I know where to come :))

PuNeEt said...

ye ye ur right
perfectly ;-)

Nice to know abt u dear...
I guess I knew some ;-)

Hey thanks for the tag...
I've already listed so many facts abt me ki ab merey paas kuch bacha nahin hain :-(

Lemme search... for facts which I can blog ;-) if I find I'll surely go ahead with this

Cheers

Manish Kumar said...

Yes no fact tags for me I have stated 50's of them in my quiz & there is nothing more to share on that front :)

Dawn said...

@bombayite: yessss always welcome ;) hehehe...your blog is also not less than a gyan ka granth...so...I know where to get more ;)
cheers

@puneet: ok sure...I ws thinking of nehale pe dehala :D....hv fun

cheers

@manish: 50's ??? :O boy are sure there is not left any?? lol....
cheers

kumarldh said...

MUAHAHAHAHA
AM BACK
Do u know U have been already tagged by me.
Anyway.
U got some good quotes. I will be posting them to http://bewajah.blogspot.com/
MAUAHAHAHAHA

Dawn said...

@kumar chetan: boy...the moment I see this Muahhaha I could hear u too :D....lemme chk for wht hv u tagged me...my frnds getting crazy for me getting into tag thingy ;)
cheers

We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead!!!

This year, right from its inception, has unfolded with a profound sense of intrigue. My surroundings are bustling with noteworthy events – t...