Monday, January 09, 2006

It is not only fine feathers that make fine birds

Jealousy, that dragon which slays love under the pretence of keeping it alive.


“Oh, I love hugging. I wish I was an octopus, so I could hug 10 people at a time!”

The more you act like a lady, the more he'll act like a gentleman


Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?



“When you look into my eyes, And you see the crazy gypsy in my soul, It always comes as a surprise. When I feel my withered roots begin to grow, Well I never had a place that I could call my very own, That's all right, my love, 'cause you're my home”

5 comments:

PuNeEt said...

Oh My My

Nice ones dear :-))


lots of updates

lemme see all :-))

Keshi said...

**“Oh, I love hugging. I wish I was an octopus, so I could hug 10 people at a time!”

LOL cute! I think Im an mighty octopus cos I keep hugging ppl alot..hehehe...

The last quote was too beautiful..

~~cause you're my home...

I was simply in awe of that line...thanks Dawny!

Huggggggggz ;-)
Keshi.

Dawn....सेहर said...

@puneet: yes dear...it was indeed an experience...and one must try to go there ;)
cheers!

@keshi: believe me dear...I thgt of u when I saw the octopus quote :D....hugggzzzzz :) & yes in the last one thats the one that clicked me....coz ur my home...isnt that amazing one..:)
gr8 we like similar things...;)
keep rocking...
huggzz n lots of love
cheers

Keshi said...

lol u thought of me when u saw the octopus? awwwwww so sweeeeeeeeet! HUGGGGGGGGGGGGZ! ooops wait my tentacles r all entangled..LOLLL!


Keshi.

Dawn....सेहर said...

@keshi: hahaha u made me laugh so loud that...everyone surrounding started staring at me ;)....hugggzzzz to my dear ocy ;)
have fun

"Children are great imitators. So give them something great to imitate."

“A desire to help others and give to the world before saying adios to this place, it was that desire as a seed, seeded inside me and Good G...