Monday, January 02, 2006

“New Year's Day is every man's birthday.”


“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.”

Yes...guys its new year and am a bit late..:) ...reason...I was away from town ;)
Yes...I went to LA and on the new year's eve I was in Disneyland.
It came as a surprise....when I left for LA...it was a long drive...but music made the journey...pleasant :)

“Without music, life would be an error.”

Disneyland is something where everyone can enjoy...adults or kids...everyone has that smile of enjoyment.
I had a full day enjoyment and was ready for the next day....till 2:00 pm I had to leave Disney coz it was raining...and most of the fun filled rides were stopped...but it was worth being there :)

“Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.”

I should be writing another post on my trip to LA & Disneyland...;) as I feel there is so much to add..:D
But as the year was ending...on the eve...God gave everything along with my fav. rain :)....I enjoyed by watching a horror movie...SAW II & prior to that I saw Mr & Mrs Smith.

I really had my own time of enjoyment...where I got so many New Year wishes...:) and yes Manish...it was you...believe me you didnt disturb me at all :D....!!!!
So...let the year begin with happiness and towards a new era to begin...:)

“A new year is unfolding – like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within.”

6 comments:

Manish said...

:):) khushi huyi jaankar ki maine disturb nahin kiya! I was thinking u r still in CA. ohh itti sari movie ek sath dekhi.
very bad !
Kuch aur nahin tha karne ko? :D :)

Keshi said...

Very beautiful post with beautiful quotes...Happy New Year to u Dawn! May 2006 shower u with love and peace that will remain for many more years to come...


Hugggggggggz!
Keshi.

Bombayite said...

aaaha finally a post that looks like a normal post lotsa smileys :):):)

aaapppy new yeaaa!!

Medha said...

ahhh u and manish kno each oder??
r u serious??
ohh cool!!
blogs r such a blessing and the world is small...
and yeah...how did u go through saw 2...
i had a puke bag next to me while watching it
lol
hahaha
neways...yes...happy new yr!!
and enjoy!!

PuNeEt said...

a very Happy n Prosperous New Year

Have a great year ahead

U seem to have loads of fun
thats soo cool

hope the trend continues for the entire year

take care
Cheers

Dawn....सेहर said...

@manish: yes california mein hee hein lekin LA alagh shehar hai...:) kar to rahe the watching movie...eating good food...and enjoying :)
cheers

@keshi: love ya gal for those sweet n genuine wishes :)...I pray the same for ya ...babe
huggzzz

@bombayite: hehehe finally something made u happy....cheers

@medha: yes dear..we know eachother...thru net world :)...& world is indeed small with ppl having big heart :D....! I was more curious ...so I enjoyed the movie ;)
happy new year & lots of fun throughout the years ahead..;)

cheers gal...

@puneet: thnx dear...yes we live only ones so the trend has to continue ;)
good luck to u
cheers

Freedom of choice is more to be treasured than any possession earth can give...!

These days we see so many incidents, messages, tweets, videos in social media talking about 'stand up'! Yes, I don't want ...