Sunday, January 14, 2007

“Whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come.”

“Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had, and what you've learned from them, and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.”

Manish, Many Happy Returns Of The Day…:D
I know this day is special for many Indians too due to Makarsankranti, Pongal and so on :D so
Happy Makarsankranti To All
I still remember the time when your critic nature attracted me and I started following your posts on the Urdu site :D…and always used to wonder when this guy will read my poetry and comment…:D, as it was not only your sincere critic but also the taste of music that was similar to my choice and the thinking aspect…yes we match in so many aspect and that made us what we are today :D!
You had tested my patience I guess, as I had to remind you that you have to visit to amateur section to read my poetry.
I am not sure but its been almost 5-6 years to our friendship and I can say we do share the silence together as well :D

Happy Birthday Dost and I do cherish our friendship in every aspect :D

“Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. ~ Anais Nin

12 comments:

Sujit said...

happy b'day to manish!.. and nice to have such good frind :)

david santos said...

Helo!
Very good
Tank you

Keshi said...

Happy bday to Manish! :)

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to ur freind::)

Ekta said...

hey happy bday to ur frd!!

Anonymous said...

hi dawn! though i wished him already! wishing him again through your post..oh yes he is so wonderful critic!
loved the quote, very true for manish!

Michelle said...

happy birthday to ur frnd!!

Sunil Parashar said...

Happy Birthday to Manish!
And Happy Pongal to both of you! :)

krystyna said...

Hi Dawn!
Thanks for this post!
Happy Birthday to Manish!
And Happy Pongal to both of you!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your friend and happy pongal to you too.

Manish Kumar said...

“Whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come.”

Gosh..You have quotes for every situation :p

Couldn't see ur post earlier as our net connection was down today.

Thx a lot for ur sweet and sincere post reflecting our long frenship.

U were my first net fren and there r so many fond memories when I think of u.

Many times I have been qt harsh to u just becoz of my level of expectation from u has always been a notch higher than the others.

In ur company I have learnt a lot ....musically and otherwise and thx for that.

Thanks a lot to all ur frens for their warm wishes.

Anonymous said...

Belated Sankranti wishes.. :)

We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead!!!

This year, right from its inception, has unfolded with a profound sense of intrigue. My surroundings are bustling with noteworthy events – t...