Tuesday, January 02, 2007

“Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.”

It was holiday season and really how time flew away being with friends…I just couldn’t make out about that :D

I thought I will start new year with some cool topics…but what happened while 2006 was ending…it makes me feel as if as the years are passing by we as human are getting worse!

I am talking about Saddam’s execution! I literally felt very bad for what was done…! I know he did crime on humanity but and still when they showed in the news about Saddam in my heart and mind I felt sad…and am proud to feel so as that shows I am still a human…I do have that element of humanism in me!

“Death is terrifying because it is so ordinary. It happens all the time.”


MK Gandhi had said if you take an eye for eye then this world will be full of blind people…and I don’t think what he said was wrong!!!

I think we are getting worse as the years are passing by, human element is getting eradicated and I believe no matter whose death it is but death not something which should be celebrated.

“Love is stronger than death even though it can't stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can't separate people from love. It can't take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death.”

9 comments:

starry said...

I feel the same way Dawn.I dont believe eye for an eye.we have to stand above that.killing someone does not change anything.it makes us just like the killer.

jagadeesh said...

Killing the killer gives you a saviour?

think said...

I think we have no right to take someones life.

Sunil Parashar said...

Same feeling here......

Neihal said...

“Death is terrifying because it is so ordinary. It happens all the time."
so true!
Saddam execution, the it was done and shown around the world, is disgusting!

Sujit said...

love is stronger! its true!.. but selfishness and greedy makes things much worser!..

Dawn said...

starry nights: Thanks for sharing ur thoughts dear!
Cheers

jagadeesh: Is that a question to me or you are trying to say something ???
Lets hear till then
Cheers

priya: Thanks you dear!
Cheers

abdus samad: I feel here I would like to say…can anyone who has not done any crime or sin in there entire life should come up and hang the man…will that justify????
We are no one to decide others paap aur punya! But yes we are human and can think in the righteous way..!
Thanks for your thoughts to add here dear
Cheers

sunil parmar: Thanks dear~
Cheers

neihal: Thanks for adding ur thoughts here
Cheers

sujit: Very true! And I guess that’s what makes one do all the terror things around the world! Good way to put your thoughts
Thanks dear
Cheers

Keshi said...

OMG this is such a great post! Thats so true...there r so many dead men walking ard...those who live a dead life.


Keshi.

jagadeesh said...

I was just questioning the paradox behind the action....!!

We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead!!!

This year, right from its inception, has unfolded with a profound sense of intrigue. My surroundings are bustling with noteworthy events – t...