Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Who takes the child by the hand, takes the mother by the heart

She is always very cautious and society fearing yet she has a very strong willpower.

Once she decided she is bound to do it, strive and achieve was her motto.

That’s how she completed her studies and moved to a different city, as she was determined to get a job specially when people used to talk about marriages for her :D

Though she was cautious her teaching was always to stand on your feet! Be independent as one never know what may happen in future. I kind of took this so seriously in life that…study and then career became my motto but I was the black sheep in the family who always questioned and looked for a logical/scientific reasoning for most of her myths/teachings which she got from her mother.

I have troubled her so much that many times she used to get angry saying you and your scientific reasoning…it was fun though but in reality I was trying to find my own answers, trying to justify my beliefs and thoughts!

Out of all her strict nature, she was a good friend always wanted me to look like a cute chic…her selection of clothes which I never had to complain about! I remember she was not only my friend but was friend to many others who were not closer to there mom’s but yet used to find her the best friend ~ yes she is my MOM :D

"Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. ~Marion C. Garretty"


That’s how she is and I feel so proud in saying so and wishing her good health and happiness always, specially when its her birthday on January 11th

A time was there when I used to be so scarred of her and was unable to understand the love hidden in her anger and scolding and now when I have grown enough to understand those days love and affection, today she is like a kid….when its comes to her getting angry …I sometimes think she never grew up as her family never allowed her to :D…her sisters and even younger brothers always treated her like a baby sister and hence she never grew up even when I was a kid and neither when I have grown today :D

"There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it. ~Chinese Proverb"

Mom, I just want to express my feelings for you through this post here today.

Many Happy Returns Of The Day….!

I remember teasing you always by budding with dad and your childishness was so visible then also when you really used to get bugged as I paired with dad and not with you :D

Mom that was my love…hope you understand that!

Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the wide world over.
~George Cooper

10 comments:

rachana said...

hi dawn!
Happy B'day to your mom!! and good health for her in coming years!
loved the picture of you and your mumma :D !!!

Michelle said...

awww happy birthday to ur mommy!!

Neihal said...

Happy Birthday to your MOM.
lovely post:))

Sunil Parashar said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom:)

Keshi said...

Lovely dedication for Ma!

happy bday Dawny's mum HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ!

Keshi.

Priya said...

A sweet dedication to your mom and wishing her from my side too.

Priya said...

A sweet dedication to your mom and wishing her from my side too.

Manish Kumar said...

Happy belated B'day to ur mom !

krystyna said...

Hi Dawn!
Woow! What a beautiful Reminder for your Mom. Your mom is proud of you and happy mother. Beautiful sculpture and card and sweet lovely words.
Happy Birthday to your dear MOM!

Dawn said...

rachana,♪ Mί¢ђεĻLē ♪, neihal, sunil parmar, keshi, priya, manish, krystyna: Thank U so much dears…for all the beautiful words and wishes…I thank you all from the bottom of my heart :D…!
Cheers

We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead!!!

This year, right from its inception, has unfolded with a profound sense of intrigue. My surroundings are bustling with noteworthy events – t...