Sunday, April 30, 2017

However long the night, the dawn will break ... ;-)

These days there are so many waves in my heart that I resist to express any. Why? When I was born to express and move on! It's true we change, sometimes the time brings that change in us or sometimes people and incidents. But if we change, then we are not who we are...we are someone else!



It's been a while and I see how my writing has reduced not because I don't have anything to write. But because, I resist. I am often scared of myself and not others and hence I resist because I don't know what I will write which may be truth and yet hurt someone.

"Truth never damages a cause that is just" ~ M.K. Gandhi

Friends who know me call me sometimes free-spirited or flower child. And even if time may change me as a person the free spirit is the foundation that came by birth and hence let's live and let others live is something that is fabricated in me.

" I have danced too deeply in my shadows, to ever fear the walk of my sunshine" ~ Nikki Rowe

Life has always been good to me and I am very thankful for that because I have seen both side of life - the good and the bad and I do feel that there's nothing called as bad because it taught me about life. An experience that you don't gain by reading books or watching movies or even listening to stories, one has to live it, feel it and experience it. After that what decision you take that's the turning point.

I believe there's nothing good or bad decisions or things as right or wrong. It's your own belief that you create and rely on which may support you to survive in your own way without a guilt. After all Newton's 3rd law comes in place even if you don't believe in science you will believe in myths or philosophies where you will agree that things happen for a reason!

"There's nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so." ~ Shakespeare 

I believe in this life whomever I have met and crossed my path with, it was necessary and part of this journey where I had to learn something or the other from them. We all learn from each other and that's the reason we are always inquisitive and excited because we are in a journey like a tourist in this world.

As we all know nature's way in fall where it's either the late stage of maturity or early stage of decline but the sooner we understand and adapt the better transition we can expect and to pass that phase it becomes easier than difficult.  But everything is not so planned and channelised as well because we are human and we think from heart and our mind comes in the way.

People say living on their own terms. I believe its living by listening to your own heart and things happen for a reason and I also believe that the soul that you come with in this body is not created by any society or cult. So why one should live by the society and their frippery rules? Why even you try to be someone that fits in that cult, when you're of your own kind?

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" ;-)

One life dropped in here then just live and enjoy the ride because when your station comes you will be dropped and won't be allowed to be here - so make it to the fullest!

~ Dawn

No comments:

Aadujeevitham -The Goats Life

  Aadujeevitham: A Review with Breathtaking Scenery and Mixed Emotions The much-anticipated Aadujeevitham (The Goat Life) finally graced my ...