Saturday, July 16, 2005

Great art is as irrational as great music. It is mad with its own loveliness


Art is a lie that makes us realize truth
Today I went for the handicraft's exhibition..and believe me it was...like visiting each province...as each provinces speciality was on display..:) I brought some pearl jewellery specially from Hyderabad :) ...! When I looked at the crafts and man made items..I was thinking how talented 'humans' are...:) its really worth to look at it and cherish ....while I was going around...I saw these bells..kind of.. different..& unique...and I couldn't buy thinking how am I going to carry all this back ..to Canada...and hence my little heart prompted me to click it and save it with myself forever :D!!! The men are at work...as the orders were getting sold ...the men were preparing at the back...I was amazed ...:)
Art is not a handicraft, it is the transmission of feeling the artist has experienced
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Akruti said...

Yes,these belss look so very unique,Beuatiful,Fragile but again strong they stand there,mesmerizing us:) Today i went to a Handicrafts exhibition too,and how i wished i bought everything i saw there:) Pearljewellery:) Yes,Hamara Hyderabad is famous for it.
Thanks for dropping by my blog and for the wonderful Ghazal,I saved it to my folder:)

Manish Kumar said...

u always come out with these superb quotes! well said

Dawn said...

akruti: WOW...seems like our time-table do match ;)!!!Thanks for ur visit..and ur kind words..please do come again!!!

manish: am glad you like it :D
Thanks!

Keshi said...

Dawn just where on Earth d u get such lovely quotes from?? I REALLY luv this one...

~~Art is not a handicraft, it is the transmission of feeling the artist has experienced~~

Goshhhhhhhhh my fav so far!!

Keshi.

PuNeEt said...

Your site is Encyclopaedia of quotes... every time i feel this is so cool... and u come out with a better one...
Learning a lot from you....

Dawn said...

keshi: am glad that there is something for u..:) Thanks so much!

puneet: hey..we all learn from eachother..:) am glad that..am keeping your apetite of quotes..still tasteful :)
Thanks!

faraz ahmed: salaam, Thanks for all your appreciation and ur kind visit..please do come again!
AH

We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead!!!

This year, right from its inception, has unfolded with a profound sense of intrigue. My surroundings are bustling with noteworthy events – t...