Thursday, July 21, 2005

There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud


After a week ago,...I was chasing a bird...and got caught of this bud...which seemed like the about to deliver.... ( as if this leaf...has conceived...)..a flower!!!!!...my curiosity...took me to the level where ...I came to know that this flower..is called in India locals as "Brahma Kamal"...and the speciality of this flower is that it blooms at night around 12 and then...next morning it becomes gloomy...!!! So its like a matter of a moment's show-time :) Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

12 o'clock u can set da camera na... kya tu b yaaar!!!

PuNeEt said...

I wish there was some1 chasing u with a camera... and capturing ur Inquisitiveness and Simplicity...
:-))

Zyenab said...

hahahahaha well said puneet ..... ;)

Don ji u and ur cam are really ...........

out of this world!!!!!! ;)

Dawn said...

bombayite: c'mon for me its afternoon 2 yaar when its 12 here lol..chill!!!!

puneet: hehehe...am sure the neighbours might be thinking am 'crazy' lol...

gumnaaaam: dont make me an alien ...!sigh! am one of u ;)
hehe..

cheers guys!

Keshi said...

wow never knew this...how close to life!

Keshi.

Dawn said...

Yes keshi...:) look how short life they have got..still they do there best ..just so that we remember the beauty & fragrance of theres..!!! It makes me wonder..when you go thinking deep :)
Thanks!

We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead!!!

This year, right from its inception, has unfolded with a profound sense of intrigue. My surroundings are bustling with noteworthy events – t...