Saturday, July 09, 2005

A soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone


This flower is real and its Rose...a true Indian local one :) but has become so special with the camera ;) ...yes now a days am practising my thought & belief of beauty in each and every element that God has created :) When I looked at this rose ...its a simple one..sides burnt or eaten by insects...but the capture of each aspect of it ...has given a different look out all the way..:D guys..its not about my photography..its the camera ;) I think by now Canon should pay me for there free marketing ...lol !! Besides capturing beauty am going around the city...sometimes shopping..clothes..or sometimes trying to find the converters so that I can use the Canadian appliances here ;)...driving reminds me ...it was not scooty..its Kinetic Honda ...:D gosh...when I saw scooty...oh gosh i said nope!!!! My craze for bike has made people to encourage me to drive this Kinetic Honda hehe ...driving is not a problem but then..I dont want to spend my vacation in plasters oops!!!!!!
Besides that...am eating lot of sweets :) yes....and one must be so aware how indian sweets are...high in calories ...but am lucky that I put on cheeks hehe..hmmm yummy...these barfi's...there are so many varities in it ....I am amazed :)..so the sweetness in me comes from ...haha lol....!

Beauty is not in the face;beauty is a light in the heart
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Manish Kumar said...

hmmmm khoob khaiye!
aur wazan ki chinta karna bhool jaiye :)

Dawn said...

hehe manish...parha nahi peechle post mein...live each day..;) wohi chal raha hey :D

Shukriya!

PuNeEt said...

enjoy the sweets... they are just wow... i'm a complete sweet freak... dont worry about the calories... u can alwayz burn them ;-)
regardng ur drivng dont worry nothing will happen to you...just chill and enjoy :-)

Dawn said...

Thank u so much puneet for all the kind words...they inspire me more to eat sweets hehee ;)

We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead!!!

This year, right from its inception, has unfolded with a profound sense of intrigue. My surroundings are bustling with noteworthy events – t...