Monday, March 13, 2006

Congratulations is the civility of envy ;)

Today I had an early day and my day was so busy....didnt get a chance to do anything else other than just work :)....
I had decided to finish my task at work and not to come home with work...!!! Its always good to plan rather to incline towards workoholism :D

"If work consumes you and destroys your personal life, there could be more going on; you could be a workaholic."

In the evening I was so tired...and guess what...as soon I heard this news...I got all refreshed...just like after a shower :).....one of my first cousins who is a real hard worker since he was a child....did attempted for the CCNA exam and guess what....he got through and not only that...but he got 987 /1000!!!! Isn't that awesome!!

“Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them.”

I love people who earn things by struggle and not by recommendations or bribe !!!

Many Many Congratulations my dear...its your day and hence your way now on ;) ...I want you to touch the sky and rise high just like this tower...:D

“The effect of liberty to individuals is that they may do what they please: we ought to see what it will please them to do, before we risk congratulations.” ~ Edmond Burke

8 comments:

Nagu said...

congrats to ur cousin.987 is simply great.

Gumnaaaam said...

MashAllah...Badhai ho ji ...

KL said...

Congratulation to your cousin :)

Manish said...

Bravo wonderful score! Humari taraf se badhai.
aur holi ki dher sari shubhkaamnayein:)

Keshi said...

WOW congratts Cuz!


Keshi.

Dawn....सेहर said...

nagu: Thank you so much dear...it is indeed...and he is such a down to earth person...hence I extend all my love n support :)
cheers

gumnaaaam: Shukriya dost:D...

cheers

kl: Thanks dear..:)
cheers

manish: Thank U manish BABU :D & Holi mubarak aapko bhi :)

cheers

keshi: Thnx on behalf of cuz ;)

cheers

PuNeEt said...

many congrats to ur cousin :-)

Dawn....सेहर said...

puneet: Thank you so much dear...
cheers

Freedom of choice is more to be treasured than any possession earth can give...!

These days we see so many incidents, messages, tweets, videos in social media talking about 'stand up'! Yes, I don't want ...