Thursday, March 23, 2006

“Music is love in search of a word.”


Now a days its much relaxing....moments that I am passing through!!!!

Everything is kind a stopped as from work front...but am enjoying reading and listening ghazals...! Yesterday, I was watching Jagjit's Parwaaz -concert show...and I just went back to those moments where...I was actually meeting Jagjit Singh and was taking pics and chatting with him...everything seemed like live :)

“Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul”

I had a team lunch today...it was a near by Tirupati Bhavan....it was cool start of conversation and then suddenly food arrived everyone dived in to it and suddenly the manager paid the bill...all of a sudden ok guys...we have meeting lets rush :D....that was a cool lunch!!!!

“A friend is one who takes you to lunch even if you're not tax deductible”

I didnt know that am so workoholic...that the moment it slows..I get restless...I need to take a long trip to somewhere I guess...Its time to give a break and refresh memory :)
I have so many passions to do in life and am at a stage to seriously think on moving my attention from the current passion to another and make that move towards aspiring them...!!!

“You will become as small as your controlling desire; as great as your dominant aspiration”

The other day I got a message from my Canadian friend...she is going on a world tour...just coz she got bored with her job....she is going around the world...and her first stop will be in Morocco .........:) ...now tell me who doesnt want to be there ...;)

“It takes a certain level of aspiration before one can take advantage of opportunities that are clearly offered.”

Yes...somethings are happening in my mind...dont know when...I might take one like this soon ;)

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”

I added some awesome ghazals of Jagjit...its dedicated only to my Jagjit Singh :)
Enjoy!!!! This caravan pic is sent to me by one of my fan ;)

“Let us grow together, enjoy together;”

10 comments:

Keshi said...

**Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul”

Definitely!


I wanna be in Morocco right now! Can ur friend take me? :*(

Goshh Dawn I have to stop some time too...cos I need a big break too...I really do...something like 1 year off from my normal boring life...go see places ard the world...I mean we r not gonna live forever...and time is not gonna wait for us either..I can only wish, when will I do it?


Keshi.

KL said...

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world - this is sooooooooooooooooo perfect....

music not only find its way in the secret places of our soul, but it also helps us in connecting together with others. Music has no boundary.

Yeah, lets all plan together for a world tour someday - you, Keshi, me, Manish,....and whoever...and our closed ones.....that would be really fun...can you imagine it :):)?? ....

kumarldh said...

This world tour idea was mine. People tend to ape great man. Anyway. If the idea is now open sourced I will release the complete detail of my idea. Here it is.
a) Reach forbes 500, even the 500th position is ok for me.
b) Buy a cruiser bike and an oil field
c) A sat phone and a good laptop
d) Start from Chandi garh and to Pakistan to Iran to Turkey and to...
But I will also take lots of hindi music with me. Me, my bike, my laptop and music. What a journey...

Masood Ahmed said...

The caravan picture is fabulous. World tour.marrakkash (morroco) good place to begin with.

Junoon said...

you and all your friends are welcome in morocco ... :)
dont you know when and where will your canadian friend perform here in marrakech ?

Dawn said...

keshi: :D well...she can if you are willing to make that effort :)..U can actually get everything that U wish to but...it takes a big step of taking risk and that too by U n only U...:) and most of the time...one things of all the risks..and get lost in those thoughts...rather than finding a solution to take that risk :)
I wish u good luck...for all ur wishes to come true ;)
happy go lucky..

cheers.


kl: U hv said it all true my dear...:) and yes I loved ur plan of world tour...it would be such a dream world isnt it ? ....the happiness of travelling to places...that too with our virtual friends...its multiplying the happiness :D
I would love to go for tht trip :D

cheers


kumar chetan:...hey one key thing to remind u...when ever u plan to travel..carry less luggage :D...good luck

cheers


masd: Welcome to my blog masd...thnx for everything...and do come again!!!
cheers


junoon: Welcome to my blog Junoon...am so thrilled to see someone from morocco :D...its indeed a previledge :D....my friend she likes to surprise me and hence...cant say much of it until she calls me & lets me the secret out :D...thnx so much for the welcome...I hv to be in touch with u...to make this trip :D...pls do come again

cheers

nagu: Yes dear...it was indeed a pleasure...and dream come true..:)..am sure u will hv the opportunity too ! Re. cricket team...from the last World-Cup match I hv a small bat with all the indian players autograph in it ...just a token of remembrance that was sent to me :D...! Yeah do let us know abt ur trips...:)
cheers

PuNeEt said...

aayega aayega tera bhii time
patience rakh... chinta matt kar
:-)
;-)

yaar had u been here or if I wud have been there I wud have borrowed lots of songs from ur collection...
u can have ur own music store post retirement ;-) lol

tk cr
Cheers

Manish Kumar said...

thx for sharing ghazals of JS! I found 2-3 new ones which i have not heard so far like
shola hoon dhadkane...
ghazal ka saaz uthao...

Dawn said...

puneet: Thnx for the dilaasa :) n hey ...that gives me an idea abt early retirement ...lol am glad u liked them

cheers


manish: am glad it was worth making those changes on the song lists :)
cheers

Keshi said...

:) Thanks dear!

Keshi.

We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead!!!

This year, right from its inception, has unfolded with a profound sense of intrigue. My surroundings are bustling with noteworthy events – t...