Monday, March 20, 2006

“Perhaps all pleasure is only relief.”


Today, was our Execute Commit and it was almost a relief...! As all the hard work was gonna be evaluated at this level to proceed with design-session. I am not interested to look futher but what I am interested is for a while I can ..not think of anything but just 'relax' :)

“I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact” ~ Winston Churchil

Its a great relief when you have done everything that you could possibly do and guess what I had everyone's sign-off and constructive support and encouragement...and appreciation of my work...!!!
Gosh..who doesnt like to be loved ;)

“Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.”

I am happy....my weekend was much relaxing too! It was raining at times and there were two rainbows that I saw...but couldnt take picture!!!!
My long drive this time included Dr Harivansh Rai Bacchan's poetry...in his own son - Amitabh Bacchan's voice!!!

“There is no feeling, except the extremes of fear and grief, that does not find relief in music.” ~ T.S.Eliot

All I could remember was my school days as...I had his poetry in school. The sweet memories and the pure Hindi speaking capability of mine...!!!!

“Travel gives a character of experience to our knowledge, and brings the figures on the tablet of memory into strong relief”

I felt am so lucky and worthy to get this opportunity to hear some great poetries from great poet's!!!
I loved this line....
Ang se ang laga le aise
aaj tu hee bol mere bhi gale se
(let our body meet in such a way that you speak through my vocals..somewhere there)
but this poetry... really was something worth listening.
In short, I had a pleasant weekend and started with a good week too!!!

“Life is not a continuum of pleasant choices, but of inevitable problems that call for strength, determination, and hard work”

11 comments:

Keshi said...

heyy Dawn thats great u had an awesome weekend and a terrific start to the week :) hugggggggggz!

Keshi.

Kumar Chetan said...

what shall I say to thou??
Thou always find joy in everything.
Some one said, happyness is state of mind. In my professional life I celebrate a project closing by treating my small team. Thanks for wishing my best pal happy B'day.
BTW I am joining driving school next month. My passport is ready. Start saying ur prayer. I may barge any time.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(Wicked smile)
;-)

Mirzaghalib said...

“There is no feeling, except the extremes of fear and grief, that does not find relief in music.” ~ T.S.Eliot

Nothing can beat the pleasure of a relaxing weekend ;)
Khush rahiye

KL said...

Good for you, girl. Long nice weekend and then at the very beginning of the week, work is almost done - that's a great way to go, :):)...Hug..hug..hug...and pat..pat..pat..on the back..for a job well done :)

Vanathi said...

"Life is not a continuum of pleasant choices, but of inevitable problems that call for strength, determination, and hard work" Very true...

kaunquest said...

The thing I like most about your blog is the positivity. Keep it flowing girl :)

PuNeEt said...

thats cool

My long drive this time included Dr Harivansh Rai Bacchan's poetry...in his own son - Amitabh Bacchan's voice!!!
sone pe suhaga ;-)

u surely have some awesome collection :-)

have fun n have a great week
Cheers

Manish said...

hope u have many more such weeks

sophie said...

thats cool

Nagu said...

thats really nice and hope u have loads of them ahead.

Dawn....सेहर said...

keshi: Yes dear it was relaxing until y'day :)....but still it was fun ;)
thnx love
huggggggz

cheers


kumar chetan: as I was readin ur comment...i was saying thnx...so nice of u...sweet ..:) and then blast with laughter....but couldnt comment that time as I was @ work ;) am glad that I inspired U ;) am waiting...just to hear that knock on the door :D....happy driving...thnx for everything dear...u always make me laugh :D

cheers

mirzaghalib: shukriya...zehanaseeb...jo aapke padchap iss aur parhe :)
cheers

kl: It wasnt long enough dear...but yes it was worth ;) thnx so much huggz n hugggzz to u my dear...cheers


vanathi: Thnx for likin that one ;)
cheers

kaunquest: Thnx so much dear...now that a huge compliment...loved it dil se ;)
cheers


puneet: Thnx so much dear...:)
cheers

manish: hmm seems like ur wishes are working ;) ...lol
cheers

sophia: Thnx dear
cheers

nagu:Thnx so much dear....I really need to sleep as u can read my next post...wht it says :)
cheers

"Children are great imitators. So give them something great to imitate."

“A desire to help others and give to the world before saying adios to this place, it was that desire as a seed, seeded inside me and Good G...